1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Aldi organic Cereal bars

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by amythyst5961, 23 June 2009 Social URL.

1. amythyst5961

amythyst5961 Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Just joined SW last night and spent the day trying to get my head round it all and plan my meals.

Can you tell me what the syn value would be for an Aldo Organic Apple cereal bar ?

Thanks

A x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Loops25

Loops25 Well-Known Member

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aldi Stores Organic, Chocolate & Nut Cereal Bars, 8 pack 25g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 5 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 5 Syns[/FONT]

If you are [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]having an Extra Easy day, [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]choose the lower [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Syn value [/FONT]

I cannot see the apple one, do you have all the calories, protein, carbs etc and then I can look for you xx
    [/FONT]

4. amythyst5961

thanks for this...
    Calories

5. amythyst5961

thanks for this...

calories 91
    protein 1.4g
    fat 1.2g (0.5g sat)
    carb 18.7g (7.2g sugar)