Aldi super 6

GymClassHero

Silver Member
Hey everyone,

The Aldi supersix are all 29p this week :eek: how good is that?!?

They are doing mango, avocado, tomato's, cucumber, little gem lettuce and celery.

Think i'll take a trip down tomorrow and stock up at 29p each.

We'd never been to an Aldi before, but someone posted about the Super 6 last week, so we found out where our nearest one was, and paid a visit on Monday - we'll certainly go back!

It was suprisingly (to us) similar to Lidl, with few, if any, recognizable brands, and constantly changing 'hard goods' in the centre. AND the screw top, UHT skimmed milk was also just 49p litre! Many thanks to all of you for the postings.

PS Just tried the Aldi Harvest Morn cereal bars, 6 bars per pack at £1.29, less than 70 cals a bar. The sultana and apple was OK - better than some - but the chocolate orange, WOW it's the best tasting cereal bar we've ever had, and we've tried lots!!!

They are rather small in size, but much softer than most, with such an intense flavour! We BOTH prefer it to Alpen!!!

Last edited:
I think we will be taking a trip to aldi 2moro, im dead set on doing a week of red till next week weigh in see if i can shock my body and shift some of this weight! Think I will stock up like its out of fashion! lol

PS Just tried the Aldi Harvest Morn cereal bars, 6 bars per pack at £1.29, less than 70 cals a bar. The sultana and apple was OK - better than some - but the chocolate orange, WOW it's the best tasting cereal bar we've ever had, and we've tried lots!!!

They are rather small in size, but much softer than most, with such an intense flavour! We BOTH prefer it to Alpen!!!

Just checked the syns online for the choc and orange one and its only 3 per bar, i wonder if you could have 2 of these as a HEB instead of Alpen Light?

Back