aldi vanilla fat free yoghurt- brooklea light brand

sonyamc

Hi there does anyone know if the above yoghurts are allowed?? It says fat free but I have just looked at the nutritional info and it says it has 11.5g that sugars! Sadly I have only noticed it after I have ate it!! Any help on this would be great. Thanks x

Not really, they have about the same sugar content as muller lights and onkens which arent allowed

Bummer! I thought mullers were allowed!? Oh dear, they are really nice too.. I can't stand zero fat natural yoghurt :(

I wonder what they mean about flavoured no fat yoghurt?

sonyamc said:
Bummer! I thought mullers were allowed!? Oh dear, they are really nice too.. I can't stand zero fat natural yoghurt :(

Its a lot nicer if u add sweetner to it or some SF jelly crystals, it doesnt take some getting use to. Despite what the book says the only yogurt ive ever found suitable is the total 0% greek yogurt!

Mullers used to be ok, but the sugar content must have stalled people's weight loss.

Over here, we can get 0% fat fruit FLAVOURED yoghurts and those are the ones he refers to in the book (which is little more than a translation of the original...).

Total 0% and flavour yourself is the best way... or count as tolerated each Muller in cruise and keep an eye on the scales. While you still lose, carry on!

Mullers used to be ok, but the sugar content must have stalled people's weight loss.

Over here, we can get 0% fat fruit FLAVOURED yoghurts and those are the ones he refers to in the book (which is little more than a translation of the original...).

Total 0% and flavour yourself is the best way... or count as tolerated each Muller in cruise and keep an eye on the scales. While you still lose, carry on!

Thanks joanne, I had a great attack eating them (I just saw fat free and vanilla-no fruit so thought they ok) so I will carry on with them but limited. I have only had one a day two at the most so hopefully they will be tolerated. I am just gonna use what I have left and try the zero everything next time. Can you recommend the best sweetener to use available uk? Many thanks for your help x

hmm I'm in France so I'm not the best one to advise.

:)

Thanks joanne, I had a great attack eating them (I just saw fat free and vanilla-no fruit so thought they ok) so I will carry on with them but limited. I have only had one a day two at the most so hopefully they will be tolerated. I am just gonna use what I have left and try the zero everything next time. Can you recommend the best sweetener to use available uk? Many thanks for your help x

I think the best one Ive tried is made by silver spoon called Sweetness & light but i think they're all pretty samey!

Back