Alex's Cambridge Success So Far...

alexyzzz

Hi everyone,

Right so i have been on the forums before never really done my own post or anything just read other stories for inspirations etc, but i thought i would tell you all a bit about my story so far.

So i saw one of my good friends latest on pictures on Facebook and noticed how much weight he had lost spoke to him and finally found out it was on CD.

So a week later here i am going for me consultation. My consultant is amazing she is so supportive and just helps me with everything!

I am, Male, 19 and was weighing in at 22stone 12lbs (clothed) 22stone 8lbs(just boxers).

So i began my first week, the first 3 days although i had read in places how hard it would be etc etc, i actually didnt find it too bad at all, i dont know wether this is just me but i didnt strugglemuch at all, and my body went into ketosis after just 3 days.

Along comes my first week weigh in, i was expecting maybe 5or 6 lbs or something, i step on the scales and i have lost a massive 10lbs!!! i was beyond amazed. This kept me motivated beyond belief. 22.2lbs(clothed) 21.12lbs(boxers)

Second week comes along and i was about to face my biggest challenge i could at the weekend, a gaming weekend which revolves around spending hours on end on the computer with hundreds of gamers eating pizza's and every piece of junk food you could imagine, i was so tempted to give up there and then, but my will power kept me going and i managed to go through all 4 days by just sticking to CD.

Week 2 weigh in, ANOTHER 10lbs!!! this was getting crazy! 21.6(clothed) 21.2(boxers)

Week 3 at this stage im fully into the routine and finding things nice and simple and feel as though nothing could go wrong, carry on as normal, i had to weigh myself this week as my consultant was on holiday. I was now at 20.12(clothed) 20.8(boxers)

Now i am half way to my 4th week just had a quick cheeky weigh, i am now 20.5(clothed) 20.1(boxers)!!!!!

I cannot wait to see 19 on the scales its a huge achievement for me.

I am doing the SS for the total 12 weeks, i am aiming to finish at 14stone. Still a long way to go but i am feeling so comfident on this diet it is untrue!

I hope that this helps some people and shows how well it can work.

I will upload some pictures at some point to show progress!

Thanks for reading,

Alex

Hi Alex, welcome to the forum. You have done amazingly well so far. Very well done and keep it up. I look forward to seeing the progress pics. :)

Hello Alex,
Welcome and well done on your amazing losses so far! It's very inspirational. I look forward to following your journey.
Take care.

Apologies for the lateness of my diary update, i have had a lot going on in my life lately, going back to year2 of uni struggling with getting out of the family orientated life etc etc and this has at points put me on edge with my diet, however im sure you will all be pleased as much as i am when i say the start of week 12 is here and still i have not come off the diet path, not once have i cheated!!!!! I am so proud of myself i cant begin to tell you!!

anyways, i can't quite remember all my weightlosses week by week and also i was weighing in a lot less often as i was at uni, but the last time i went to weigh in 2 weeks ago i had lost a total of 4STONE!!!!!!! i couldnt believe it!

I dropped out of uni this week as it just wasnt where i wanted to be, and the first thing i did when i got home was hoppedon the scales, and to my surprise i had lost yet another stone!

So just one final quick update:

Total Weight Lost: 5 Stone
Target Weight Loss: 9 Stone
Weight Loss Remaining: 4 Stone

Hi alex. Fantastically well done on losing 5 stone -the final 4 will be a breeze!!! You are clearly really motivated.

What were you studying and where? My son is just about to apply for next year. Took a gap year and gas worked this year so it might be hard for him to get his head back into studying.

Good luck and keep us posted with what you decide to do and the rest of your weight loss journey. X

Back