Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

yoga84

Gold Member
Hi all

I just wanted to introduce myself after lurking for the past week or so and reading you inspiring threads :)

I've been JUDDDing now for 10 days and have my first weigh in tomorrow morning.

I've been doing CD/SSfor the past few months and have lost 3 stone on that but I just couldn't face not eating any longer... Particularly now it's the school holidays.

Ive delayed my weigh in to try and avoid the inevitable gain after swopping from TMR diet but I'm sooooo scared that I will have gained or not lost anything at all. I've loved JUDDDing and really want it to work - but before CD I'd tried SW/WW/CC etc and nothing worked at all, even though I stuck to them completely the weight just never shifted!

My UD's have been very up (2200 cal) but my down days have been ok as im used to 500 cal everyday lol!

I just can't face not eating for another 2 stone so wish me luck for my weigh in tomorrow :)

Alex
Xx

Oh good luck hun, everything crossed for you xx

Welcome :)

I seem to be one of those that didn't do well on ww propoints or sw, yet i'm doing brilliantly on this diet. And you know what, it doesnt even feel like a diet. I'm still getting that non diet guilt, and have to pinch myself and say "here you're still doing it! stop feeling bad!"

Well done, thats excellent, I have my first WI tomorrow after moving over from SnS, hoping for a drop too, it will have been a week.

Morning all :)

DD today so this is what I'm having

(I'm doing Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday as DD so I can have Friday and Saturday as UDs as this suits my lifestyle better - I like a drink on a Friday!)

4 Asda light crisp breads - 64 cals
2 LC extra light triangles - 40 cals

Minestrone slim a soup - 56 cals

200g of sin free chips - 216 cals
1/2 tin mushy peas. - 80 cals

2 satsumas - 40 cals

Total 493 cals

Off to yoga tonight do according to MFP I'll burn 189 cals :)

Have a great day everyone :)

Alex
Xx

Sounds like a yummy down day like the peas and chips yum yum x

bajoleth said:
Sounds like a yummy down day like the peas and chips yum yum x

It was really yummy and didn't really seem like a down day - compared to CD shakes it seemed like heaven! And tomorrow I get to eat properly again lol! Sausage sandwich for breakfast :) x

yoga84 said:
It was really yummy and didn't really seem like a down day - compared to CD shakes it seemed like heaven! And tomorrow I get to eat properly again lol! Sausage sandwich for breakfast :) x

Can't remember when u last had one of those. Sausages on my shopping list!! I love the idea of having chips on a down day. Yum.

sonia doll said:
Can't remember when u last had one of those. Sausages on my shopping list!! I love the idea of having chips on a down day. Yum.

Chip were delish and really easy to do :) I'm looking forward to my sausages in the morning :) x

Well was really looking forward to my UD breakfast of sausage sandwiches... I did my normal pre CD diet size sandwich but I only ate half and was totally full - I guess I don't have the appetite that I did pre CD! I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not lol! Xx

I was also on a TFR and now dont seem as hungry as I did before, but I also think it is this diet too... after eating nothing (or hardly anything) the next day I cannot eat tons even though it is an UP day so I have tried eating more fattening stuff and have still lost weight, so must be doing something right.

Well yesterday's UD was sooooo Up lol!! Ended up a GBCompany and had burger and chips, then drank at least a bottle of done and ended the night with a kebab!

So I'm grateful for another UD today - not because I'm going to stuffy gave again like yesterday but because I don't think I could go a DD with a hangover :-S

Crunchy nut cornflakes and milk and lots of OJ this morning so far :)

DD today :)

Menu for today:

Breakfast - Alpen light cereal bar 70 cal

Lunch: 4 crisp bread 64 cal
2 Laughing Cow extra light triangles 40 cal
5 cherry toms 10 cal

Dinner: 75g pasta (uncooked weight) 266 cal
100g Tomato pasta sauce 41 cal

Total = 493 cals

I've cleaned house from top to bottom and mowed my lawns so very active day too :)

Hoping for a good week 3 weigh in tomorrow morning as I'm having to UDs then due to social commitments xx

Back