Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Aline's JUDDD diary

Discussion in 'JUDDD Diaries' started by Aline, 25 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Aline

Aline Gold Member

Current Weight:
    7st9lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    maintenance: healthy eating & exercise
    Hello everyone!

I'm starting JUDDD, because its conception makes sense to me, and I'll update how I'm doing. I don't have much to loose, just a few pounds, so we'll see how it goes.

Your feedback will be always appreciated;)

25/04 (Sunday) - DD:

Food:
    - 3 small pears
    - plate of broccoli
    - 6 crackers
    Total: 474 cals

Exercise:
    - resting on couch:D I prefer to exercise on UD's.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Aline

Aline Gold Member

Current Weight:
    7st9lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    So, today was an Up Day and it was good.

26/04 (Monday) - UP:

Brunch: veggie burger, chinese vegetables stir-fry and whole wheat roll
    Dinner: veggie burger, spinach, corn and 3 apples

Total: 1108 cals

Exercise:
    - 30 min. walk

4. Aline

Aline Gold Member

Current Weight:
    7st9lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Today it must be a DD, but it ended up like a UP; anyway, I'm pretty sure that's because I didn't eat much yesterday. Tomorrow is an actual UD, so I'll try not to overdo it (nor restrict to much like I did yesterday) to balance things ;)
    Sometimes, we only learn from experience (and trough mistakes as well), right?

27/04 (Tuesday) - DD (or it must have been):

Brunch: green peas, cheese sauce and rice (*sigh* but at least it tasted good).
    Snack: oatmeal with honey
    Dinner: soy beans and a pear

Total: 2079 cals

Exercise:
    - 20 min walk
    - 20 min legs/gluts/abs workout

5. Aline

Aline Gold Member

Current Weight:
    7st9lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    So, today was an Up Day and I didn't restrict myself because I don't want to ruin my down day tomorrow due to hunger:p
    But I have been thinking and I may just switch from JUDDD to calorie counting or weight watchers on Friday. I find that I've been eating very little on low days and I'm already at a 20 BMI, so I think it isn't worth to push to hard with those DD, just because of 5 pounds.

28/04 (wednesday): UD

Breakfast: rice milk and a few almonds
    Lunch: soy sausage with spinach and two tomatoes
    Dinner: multigrain bread with leftover soy sausage, spinach and raisin bread

Total: 1989 cals

Exercise:
    - 40min. powered walk
    - 20 min legs/arms/abs workout

Now, I'll lurke (haha) a bit around calorie counting and weight watchers foruns to decide what I'll choose to start on Friday.
    Basically, on one hand I'm already used to calorie counting for years; on the other hand I'm a bit tired of counting calories and that points stuff at weight watcher seems more funny and doesn't eliminate the counting thing totally.

6. Aline

Aline Gold Member

Current Weight:
    7st9lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    So, as I said yesterday I'm moving to calorie count (I already count calories anyway:p) with some cycling calories.
    I have to study and eating 500 cals every other day give me such headaches that I can't concentrate. So today was my last day on JUDDD.
    I ate 587 cals: 3 pears for brunch and for dinner I ate spinach, mushrooms, tofu with soy sauce and, then, one whole wheat biscuit with soy yoghurt.

7. karen999

karen999 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    well done on giving judd a go. did you lose anything? you also dont really seem to getting a lot for your nearly 2000 calories on your up day.

The thing i am worried about is that i will eat more than i am used to tomorrow and then things will just go downhill from there. I am going to try adn just eat what I usually eat and add in a couple of treats like an extra biscuit with my tea and a packet of crisps with my lunch. well thats the plan anyway

8. Aline

Aline Gold Member

Current Weight:
    7st9lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    This is why I'll try just calorie count (with a bit of calorie cycling).

Usually I mantain with 1600-1700 cals (exercising around 30 min. a day), but whith JUDDD I noticed that on updays I was very hungry, and ate more than that my normal 1600 cals (I ate around 2000 cals) and I wanted to eat more but didn't let myself go downhill. On downdays I didn't exercise as much as I wanted to because that would made me hungrier, but I preffer to eat more and exercise.
    Anyway, maybe it'll work for you, who knows:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.