All aboard the WEDNESDAY bus! Ding ding!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
How are we all this morning? Looking forward to WI and seeing a lower number on the scales?

How has your week been?

I've been quite good really, and have very little excuse for not having a loss....(despite being attacked by an open jar of nutella last night)

I think I should get 1lb off. But as usual with me, I never know how it's going to go and any result as long as it's off will be good. Half expecting my weirdo body to show a gain!!! LOL!

Good luck Wednesday Weighers

x

Good luck Hun. Im still aching! Managed to come into work today with a pair of heels, but not sur how long they are going to stay on my feet!

Good luck everyone today with weigh in.

Goo luck to all those who weigh in today.

I have a muzzy head this morning and I forgot to bring my lunch to work! Hopefully the OH will bring it for me later.

My week has been a bit slow so far, but I feel happy that ive completed 2 100% days, bring on day 3!

Why the muzzy head Wifey? Have you been out drinking without telling me?!?! ;)

LOL Mrs V! They do say no pain-no gain, but I think that should be more pain=no gain!!! I am so pleased about your acheivement...still! I think you did fabulously.

I think I just slept too much and got out of bed too quick.
Today is not going to be a good day, both my Psychiatrist's have just phoned in sick and I have a full clinic on for today!!! Doh.

I'm not looking forward to today's WI. I was away last week on holiday up in the Lake District with my husband. Although we walked nearly every day high up on the fells we ate and drank a lot. Probably at least a couple of hundred extra syns. Since we got back on Saturday I've been doing strictly red days and I seem to have undone some of the damage. Hopefully it will only be a small gain.

Good luck everyone :) Im sort of looking forward to WI but i dont think ill have lost as i changed to EE this week so am expecting a sts due to my body freaking out over past and meat together lol.

Good luck to all you lovely wednesday weighers! Hope the scales are very kind to you! x

I have been 100% on the Actual Effort™ plan this week and if I don't lose at least 2.5 and get my stone sticker I'm gonna cause a ruck and sulk. :p

I'm very happy. Lost 4 1/2!!!
I was 15.4 when I started 4 weeks ago and today I am 14.4. Only downside is that nobody noticed and I am too shy to point it out.
Starting Slimming World has been the best thing I've done in a long time.

Also would just like to say thanks for a brilliant forum.
xx

I lost 2.5lbs this week (well over two weeks as i had to miss last weeks weigh in as i was working) Not bad, i shall continue this week and hope for at least a 1lb...really i'd like 1.5-2lb as that pops me into a ssomething and a half. Only4lbs till my next half stone!

Well done everyone. I am amazed that I have STS. I ate and drank so much last week while on holiday. However, all the walking must have helped and I'm sure I've lost a bit since I came back on Saturday. I am so pleased and I'm really spurred on to lose the 2.5lb to get to my 2 stone.

hello all, been to my weigh in this morning and I have STS, this is the 4th week in a row ....mmmmm..

Hi all

Had my weigh in this morning and put on a lb. Waaah - must have been all the chocolate and crisps! Still back on track now and aiming for a good loss next week.

Good luck and best wishes to all

Liz

Back