All about me!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by xJMx, 21 October 2009 Social URL.

1. xJMx

xJMx Member

Diet:
    Xenical
    Yesterday I sent off my application for for Moonwalk London and a ticked the box to complete the full moon - for those of you that dont know it is a full 26.2 miles. :eek: I dont know if I've actually secured a place as its first come first served but I thought I would think positively....

...so I thought I would keep a diary of my training and hopefully my weight loss along the way

Today I weighed in at 19st 3lbs. I lost around 2st since my heaviest recorded weight about 18months ago.

Today I walked 3.4 miles in 1 hour and then walked to the further train station to get home so that is plenty more excercise that a 'normal' day would include.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.