All Booked :)

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Booked my hols this afternoon ........ 12th Sept 1 week in Tunisia :) really cant wait !!!!!! More determined to get to size 10 now ha ha ha xxx

yey!! holidays are such a motivation! im away on june 30th to cyprus and i *need* to another stone lighter by then!

WOW LUCKY YOU lM JEALOUS :jelous::jelous:

i agree it certainly does get you motivated! I want to be 11st 7lbs before mine in Oct! :) getting there slowly hehe

lucky you, im hoping to book around september as hoping the ash cloud situ would of calmed down by then x

ooooh jammy git! I've been looking all afternoon since reading this for next year :(

Ha ha ha thanks guys I really cant wait and with 4.5lbs off now im well on my way xx

Holidays are brilliant motivation and although I have my hols booked for October all my motivation has gone. Fell off the WW wagon last week and cannot get back on - there is just too much stress and worry in my life for me to think about planning meals etc. I applaud those that do at times like this, but its just not my way of dealing with things. I'd like to lose about 2-3 stone before my hols - we shall see - depends on how long this stress/depression lasts. I'm not giving up just yet - just having a bit of a hiatus right now.

Holidays are brilliant motivation and although I have my hols booked for October all my motivation has gone. Fell off the WW wagon last week and cannot get back on - there is just too much stress and worry in my life for me to think about planning meals etc. I applaud those that do at times like this, but its just not my way of dealing with things. I'd like to lose about 2-3 stone before my hols - we shall see - depends on how long this stress/depression lasts. I'm not giving up just yet - just having a bit of a hiatus right now.

Definitely don't give up! I had a longggg hiatus and resulted in me being too lazy and greedy and in 6 months putting on a stone and a half. A week is only a week, just try and follow the diet the best you can and you won't end up like me!

i'm going to kos next year and hoping to be around the goal by then.......enjoy!! x

Back