1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

All You Can Eat Breakfast!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by HealthKickFin, 8 July 2014 Social URL.

1. HealthKickFin

HealthKickFin Full Member

Hey,

Just had a premier inn breakfast of beans, toms, bacon, mushrooms and eggs and it think it was quite oily. Possibly even fried (argh!!!!) how many syns would you guys allow for fried bacon and mushrooms? Eggs were ok as they were poached.

The menu said the bacon was grilled. I think they were telling porkies (excuse the pun)

I have so far allowed 12 of my syns to oil and my HEB choice as oil but do you think that will cover it?!

Thanks in advance everyone x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Silver Member

4. HealthKickFin

HealthKickFin Full Member

5. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Silver Member

It's very hard to guess what someone else has used so you can only go with what you think is a fair guesstimate. I would be quite upset if they said it was grilled and it wasn't.

I stayed at a PI once and asked them to make me some porridge with skimmed milk, but you can never be sure that's what they used :confused:.