allen carr

emma3662

Silver Member
Hi everyone just started the easyway do ya have to read it one go or can I actually get some sleep and carry on tomorrow answer asap please! Xx

Oh bless you! You're allowed to go to sleep! Doesn't have to be done in one sitting! Took me around a week I think x

Read that bit now lol thanks i'm not sure I can put it down i'm so excited to be 'free' :) how long have you been free for x

I know what you mean, I was excited too! Scared I couldn't do it tho but by the time I got to the end I was fine!! It will be 4 weeks on wednesday since i stopped which is nothing compared to some people on here but I honestly have no desire for a cigarette!
I think the book is great and actually so logical.. I tell myself I don't want a cigarette where as when I stopped in the past I'd be telling myself I really want one, even if I didn't! Stupid eh?

Anyway good luck with it and let me know when you've finished :) you'll do amazing xx

Thanks and well done too xx

Glad your book finally arrived Emma, wishing you good luck and stay positive!

You will so love being able to say "no thank you, I don't smoke!" :hug99: xx

Finished the book this morning feeling so positive and about 2 hours later I smoked gonna read it again in a couple of weeks and take my time rather than readin it within 24 hours lol xx

lol, its hard to stop but you can get there! I used the book and have stopped 6 months yesterday! I stopped on Halloween:))

Good luck with it. xx

Back