• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Allergic to tomatoes.

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)

I will succeed!!!
S: 13st3lb C: 12st8.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st8.5lb(4.59%)
I made a nice red pepper sauce one time when I forgot to buy toms!!

I chargrilled them first (halved) under grill, then gently fried in fry light with onions and mushrooms before blending. Season to taste and add some basil/herbs of choice.

xxx

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
You could make a sauce with some laughing cow light cheese triangles. I believe there is a recipe for it above that people use.
Sorry cant be of more help Hun as I dont have that many Green Days and dont have an allergy to tomatoes.

I will succeed!!!
S: 13st3lb C: 12st8.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st8.5lb(4.59%)
You could make a sauce with some laughing cow light cheese triangles. I believe there is a recipe for it above that people use.
Sorry cant be of more help Hun as I dont have that many Green Days and dont have an allergy to tomatoes.
Oooo I'll look that up! I sometimes melt my 5 LC light triangles into pasta on its own so a proper recipe might be good! Oooooo xx

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
mmmm making me hungry already thank you keep them coming xx

You can make carbonara with bacon, onion, garlic done in fry light. Whisk a couple of eggs with quark and seasoning and coat the cooked pasta in it. Finish with some parmesan.

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Or use Philly light with garlic and herbs as a HEA 56g, and stir into hot cooked pasta. Or the plain, or the basil one.