• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Alli

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
As far as I was aware, it works if you eat a low fat diet/encourages a low fat diet.
Was offered xenical by docs once, but declined due to being on slimming world and eating 'low fat' anyway.
And I can't stand the thought of THOSE side effects.

Haha. Good luck to you if you're trying it though hun xx

awcarly

Loves to lose
yeah it's the only thing that puts my off tbh but i've had a look on their website and for my weight etc alli reccomends that I have no more than 60grms of fat a day as the side affects are more likely to occur when eating too much fat than is reccomended but myfitnesspal has me on 43 grams of fat a day and i'm not exceeding it so far so I should be ok xxx

stephie77

Silver Member
I tried alli......lasted a week and even tho i stayed within the recommended fat intake suffered some very nasty and unladylike side effects!!! ( the side effects made me ill as well!) Personally i ended up binning them and i wouldnt go near them again...thats just my opinion tho!! Xx

Stephie77 xxx

awcarly

Loves to lose
thanks stephie, I did want to find out what people's experience of them was like before I touched them as have heard some not very nice things and they are so expensive for what they are too... might give em a miss! x

U cud try some different ones Hun, to assist u, Adios or Zotrim tablets, I been on Zotrim it's a hunger suppressant, they fairly expensive in chemists, u can buy off eBay a bit cheaper, Adios max is £12 n Zotrim is £17 in boots so anything cheaper than that off eBay is good x

awcarly

Loves to lose
im not too interested in hunger suppressants and I don't really feel that hungry tbh I just would love to see good weight loss results most weeks :) what's adios like? x

Zotrim aids yr weight loss - according to the leaflet - make u lose over 11lbs can be achieved within 45 days, those continuing on Zotrim successfully maintained their weight loss over 12 months x check it out x

When I tried adios it didnt work but I wasn't calorie controlling so I may try again with that x
I think Nikki(Nixnax) is on adios n she has lost quite alot x

awcarly

Loves to lose
yeah i've heard they don't work too well if you aren't calorie controlling and now that I am I thought I might try Alli but not liking the possible sideaffects, i might look into adios and give that a go! x

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
What's ziotrim WB > x

I wud defo recommend Zotrim it has helped me before love
X

awcarly

Loves to lose
i'm going with adios max and acai berry extract hehe wonder if it'll help!

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
Have you heard of hoodia? Apparently that supresses hunger (which is my problem on sf! haha) and the craving for FOOD!) x

awcarly

Loves to lose
aww that's the worst, thankfully i'm not that hungry i just really want to see good weight loss xx

Take Zotrim then love that's not a hunger suppressant I got it wrong x google it n c for yourself hun. X

awcarly

Loves to lose
aww I just popped to holland and barratt's and got myself some adios max and have taken one..i'll see how these go if no good will try out zotrim! xx

Hi I know you've decided to get stuff from Holland and Barratt, but thought I would share my experience. I have been doing slimfast for 4 and half weeks and been on Alli for a week and a half. I have had no side effects and feel the pills work really well with slimfast. I lost 4 pounds last week which I don't think I would have done without the alli. Just make sure when you are counting your fat to look at the saturated fat and the fat content. If I feel my meal might be a bit fattier than alli recommends but is with my calorie limit I will not take it. I still take the ALli with each shake/meal bar.

awcarly

Loves to lose
thanks vitality that's good to know, i might still consider using them if my weight loss slows down in a while, thanks again and congrats on your weight loss :Dxx