Almonds

Lea C said:
Hello, can someone please check for me how many almonds you can have as HxB please? x

Morning

Just lioked un my book. It says 10 almonds, shelled and whole or 2 level DSP of flaked almonds.

I assume dsp means dessert spoon!? But thats the first time ive ever seen that written somewhere lol.

Aw thanks for your quick reply. I think I'll go with the 10 whole ones as I don't know what a dsp is either! 10 seems generous though for something so high in calories.

'dsp' is a dessertspoon ie two (level) teaspoons.

Nuts are only a HEX on Green days btw, not EE/Red.

I tend to only have 'free' days as in not red, green or EE. Do you think they'd still be HxB on free days?

Lea C said:
I tend to only have 'free' days as in not red, green or EE. Do you think they'd still be HxB on free days?

what do you mean 'free' days? I thought there were only red green or EE ? Is there something im missing? Lol

Although even if there is a free day i suppose the nuts still wouldnt qualify? If they are a heb. Would they?! :S i spose i dont know what a free day is though. X

No free days are just days when I only have Hx's and free foods, as in no meat or carby stuff...if that makes sense.

Lea C said:
No free days are just days when I only have Hx's and free foods, as in no meat or carby stuff...if that makes sense.

Oh. Yeah that makes sense. Sort of just like a green day really just without any pasta and stuff i spose. :)

Lea C said:

You'd have to decide what day you're on tho in order to determine your hex choice, as they are all different!!!

I only ever have cereals, scan bran and bread so it never matters what day I follow as they're generic HxB's

Lea C said:
I only ever have cereals, scan bran and bread so it never matters what day I follow as they're generic HxB's

Ah right! Seems a strange way to 'tweak' the plan to be honest! Whatever floats your boat i spose!!!

so what free foods do you eat then? Do you mean only fruit and veg? If so that's not a balanced diet and not something advocated by SW :(

No I know...long story but basically lost 7 st doing SW properly then went too far, developed an eating disorder and now trying hard to recover. I still do SW as its engrained in me but I'm slowly increasing food groups with the aim of being healthy again...hence all the questions about Hx's!

Good luck with your recovery Lea,

Xx

Back