Almost 8 Stone to loose.

Trixtabella

Hey everyone.
A couple of weeks ago I got on the scales and BAM I weighed 17.13 Stone. Just to put this in to context I am only 5ft 3.

I knew I was overweight but not in my wildest dreams did I think I weighed this much.

Anyway, I had previously done Cambridge diet and slimmed down to a nice size 16 and now being size 20 I decided I need to sort myself out and hit the gym harder.

I am fed up of paying to loose weight only to quit and have wasted so much money, so I am going it alone. Having sensible meals and 5 gym sessions a week and using my PS3 to have a couple of Zumba sessions.

So last Thursday I had my 1st weigh in and I lost 7lbs. Excited much I know I can do it on my own as I have done it before and slimmed down to a size 12. I want to get back to where I was. I am determined this time and hopefully I can get some insperation from you guys.

Hey everyone.
A couple of weeks ago I got on the scales and BAM I weighed 17.13 Stone. Just to put this in to context I am only 5ft 3.

I knew I was overweight but not in my wildest dreams did I think I weighed this much.

Anyway, I had previously done Cambridge diet and slimmed down to a nice size 16 and now being size 20 I decided I need to sort myself out and hit the gym harder.

I am fed up of paying to loose weight only to quit and have wasted so much money, so I am going it alone. Having sensible meals and 5 gym sessions a week and using my PS3 to have a couple of Zumba sessions.

So last Thursday I had my 1st weigh in and I lost 7lbs. Excited much I know I can do it on my own as I have done it before and slimmed down to a size 12. I want to get back to where I was. I am determined this time and hopefully I can get some insperation from you guys.

Hi:welcome2:

and well done on your loss so far...7lb is a sizeable dent in your overall target!!

I weighed 18st 4lb before I got preggers and I'm only 5ft 4in so I know how you feel. Miraculously I now weigh 17st 12lb at 33 weeks???? lol but can't wait to get back on my diet when bubs comes along.

Well done again, you can do it!! xx

Thanks Kelly, and congratulations on your weight loss too, with a baby growing inside you it is amazing that you are still loosing.

Back