Almost at the 100lbs mark :)

Starlight

Gold Member
This weeks wi took me to 95lbs... I cant believe Im almost at 100lbs... if someone had told me in January that by Sept Id have lost 100lbs Id never in a million years have believed it... but here I am... that 100lbs mark is just round the corner....

For anyone starting ANY diet... believe me, if I can do it.... anyone can :)

Very very very very well done !!

Mike

Yes, FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just shows what determination can do!

You rock!

Love

fantastic, you are an inspiration :)

This weeks wi took me to 95lbs... I cant believe Im almost at 100lbs... if someone had told me in January that by Sept Id have lost 100lbs Id never in a million years have believed it... but here I am... that 100lbs mark is just round the corner....

For anyone starting ANY diet... believe me, if I can do it.... anyone can :)

WOW WOW WOW.....congratulations....thats just amazing......:D:eek: what an achievement!!

Please tell how you've done it? I'm especially interested if it's not with a VLCD as although I think they are great, I just can't do that anymore. Looking forward to hearing more, pleeease?!
SM

And lots of congrats by the way!!

Last edited:
Starlight thats amazin,congrats!!!!!!!!!!How did you do it on WW?I've never been able to stick to it at all, were you exercising right from the beginning?What kinds of foods were you eating?Thats just an amazing loss......!!

Ive actually only started exercising (doing a bit of walking lol) in the past couple of months. Food wise, hmmmm Im right into Quorn at the moment, but have toast, crisps and icecream/smoothy pretty much every day lol And a Chinese Take Away once a week lol

Im just very strict with my points... NEVER go over them and have never had a binge or gone off track since I started

I LOVE WW :) lol

Thanks for the info, Starlight, you are amazing! I am going to look up WW online right now. I really need to do something, and VLCD's are out for me now. I was feeling very despondent about being able to lose a significant amount of weight until I read about you, so thanks very much for the inspiration. You are a great advert for WW - they should pay you!!
All the best of success with losing the rest of your weight.
SM

Thanks for the info, Starlight, you are amazing! I am going to look up WW online right now. I really need to do something, and VLCD's are out for me now. I was feeling very despondent about being able to lose a significant amount of weight until I read about you, so thanks very much for the inspiration. You are a great advert for WW - they should pay you!!
All the best of success with losing the rest of your weight.
SM

Awwww thank you :)

You should also check the WW forum on here, its great :)

Sooooooo well done ypu...I have tried WW several times and fell off the wagon....as I found the weeks I lost nothing really demotivating...and found it hard to stick to you....but you are an inspiration!

Last edited:
u r such a good advert for WW. a huge well done to you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you lady are my inspiration showing it can be done eating healthily :superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

I hope my loss will maybe make people realise WW really IS an option no matter how much you have to lose :)

It's got me thinking...for sure!!!!

What you have achieved is really breathtaking. You must be so proud of yourself. We all are...xxx :D:D:D:party0038:

Back