Almost but not quite right

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by karen1983, 5 October 2011 Social URL.

1. karen1983

karen1983 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My fiance has started the slimming world plan this week and as a previous bread fiend he is still trying to get his head around that little part. He understands all about healthy extras and does not exceed these, he is always under 15 syns a day too, he's doing great....

this morning I had a little peak at his food diary, we work seperate shifts so eat at seperate times sometimes. I always cook us both a syn free dinner to eat either together if we can or for one of us to heat up later- lunches pretty much the same, we both take the same lunches to work with us that I prepare so the only meal he is left to be in charge of is his breakfast of a morning. His diary for breakfast this week has read as follows...

Monday- syn free chips
    Tuesday- Syn free chips
    Wednesday- noodles

He's getting the plan, but not quite enough yet

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    Are you following extra easy or green? As if it's a green day, there is absolutely nothing wrong in him having sw chips or noodles for breakfast if that's what he wants-as long as the noodles are free ones :) however if it's EE, then he just needs to make sure he adds his 1/3 superfree to his meals :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

4. kerryathome

kerryathome Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    my DH thought he'd only had 1 syn cos he'd had 1 piece of pie at work for dinner, lol, bless im, he's not losing any weight x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.