Almost but not quite right

karen1983

My fiance has started the slimming world plan this week and as a previous bread fiend he is still trying to get his head around that little part. He understands all about healthy extras and does not exceed these, he is always under 15 syns a day too, he's doing great....

this morning I had a little peak at his food diary, we work seperate shifts so eat at seperate times sometimes. I always cook us both a syn free dinner to eat either together if we can or for one of us to heat up later- lunches pretty much the same, we both take the same lunches to work with us that I prepare so the only meal he is left to be in charge of is his breakfast of a morning. His diary for breakfast this week has read as follows...

Monday- syn free chips
Tuesday- Syn free chips
Wednesday- noodles

He's getting the plan, but not quite enough yet

karen1983 said:
My fiance has started the slimming world plan this week and as a previous bread fiend he is still trying to get his head around that little part. He understands all about healthy extras and does not exceed these, he is always under 15 syns a day too, he's doing great....

this morning I had a little peak at his food diary, we work seperate shifts so eat at seperate times sometimes. I always cook us both a syn free dinner to eat either together if we can or for one of us to heat up later- lunches pretty much the same, we both take the same lunches to work with us that I prepare so the only meal he is left to be in charge of is his breakfast of a morning. His diary for breakfast this week has read as follows...

Monday- syn free chips
Tuesday- Syn free chips
Wednesday- noodles

He's getting the plan, but not quite enough yet

Are you following extra easy or green? As if it's a green day, there is absolutely nothing wrong in him having sw chips or noodles for breakfast if that's what he wants-as long as the noodles are free ones :) however if it's EE, then he just needs to make sure he adds his 1/3 superfree to his meals :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

my DH thought he'd only had 1 syn cos he'd had 1 piece of pie at work for dinner, lol, bless im, he's not losing any weight x

Back