Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Almost fell off last night

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by FatBoy-SlimGirl, 25 November 2009 Social URL.

1. FatBoy-SlimGirl

FatBoy-SlimGirl Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Went out to a show last night and before hand I was, 1, Starving and 2, freezing.
    I went for an Indian buffet, but felt really bad once in the place, so had a bit of rice and some chicken curry. I then went on to demolish 4 pieces of nan bread!

Anyway, Im back on track today.

Hopefully my little lapse wont show on Monday when I do my fortnightly weigh.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Icklemissmosh

Icklemissmosh Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.85%)
    We all have days where we just fancy a curry but hey its just one little blip, glad to hear your back on track :)

4. edd2712

edd2712 Member

Diet:
    Slimfast - W.W.
    Main thing is you ARE back on track now, it just lasted for a night and you didn't let it take over your diet so well done you for waking up back on track.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.