Almost gone one whole week without weighing myself!

Kaiku

Yup, tomorrow when I weigh myself it'll be a whole week since i've stepped on the scales!

This may not seem like a big deal to some, but I find when i'm on a diet (as in always) I'm on and off the scales like it's a step class!

On one side i'm pretty proud of myself for not getting onto them and of the other i'm worried all my effort this week will be for nothing, I could step on the scales tomorrow and be heavier which would be horrible!

Anyone else get like this? I like to jump on the scales daily to make sure i'm doing something right!

It's horrible isn't it? I was lucky because I was busy this week and didn't think about it but today i'm just iching to get on the scales! Which is the main reason I posted. If I tell you all i'm not doing it till tomorrow then I can't do it till tomorrow lol.

Yes am ruled by the scales! when I go away and I cant weigh myself (cant weigh on someone elses scales as they are not mine!) first thing I do is work out the day i can weigh myself again..

I need to joins scales anonymous too!! Daily peeking. It's counter productive I know but I'm too scared not too!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think we've just started a support group lol.

I used to be like that, but I chucked my scales and I use the Boots ones once a week now.
Can't bring myself to do it more than that cause it costs every time and its so bloody embarrassing as its so noisy!
I'm sure your weigh in will be fine. Good luck!

I can usually go a few days between weigh ins, but some weeks, fat weeks, I step on every morning. I always pee first then jump on the scales. I also step on 3 times and take the lowest weight. Not ideal, but I'm a little crazy!!

I always do it after I pee too! Like it better first thing in the morning... normally naked! Lmao, we have issues eh?

Hi my names Bev and im a serial weigher, lol sw support group not slimming world.... Serial Weigher :0).
I weigh morning and night and on the day i have my official weigh in im a bag of nerves, not sure why.
My scales are different weight to my gp`s but only by about 1 kg, so i have my home weight, my gp`s weight and i also weigh at boots weekly.
obsessed me thinks.:0)

I only go on the scales once a week same time same day (6am Tues) if i go on them more often i tend to get downhearted if i have put on and start to eat rubbish, so i make sure i stick to once a week :D

Oh you have to pee before you weigh!!! And you have to weigh first thing before there's any extra ounces of brekkie in there!!! I only weigh once a day an never on 'foreign' scales!!!

I'm not weighing tomoz!! I've decided!!! I will abstain I swear it!!! It's TOTM anyhow so it's never gonna be good news!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am the same, so now I get my other half to hide them on the top of one of the kitchen cupboards so I can't reach them, he gets them down on a Thursday morning so I can weigh myself and then hides them away again.

I managed to go from friday till today but couldnt resist this morning! Ive decided not to weigh until friday morning now though LOL

I'm guilty too - I weigh myself several times in the morning on the days running up to weigh in day so that weigh in isn't a shock (weigh in is just me on the same scales). I also move the scales around the floor for any variation on the reading!

I'm guilty too - I weigh myself several times in the morning on the days running up to weigh in day so that weigh in isn't a shock (weigh in is just me on the same scales). I also move the scales around the floor for any variation on the reading!

I got very dissapointed moving my scale as it said I was 16.3 lbs and when I weighed myself in my normal spot I had actually put weight on, now I weigh myself same time on the same tile on my floor lol.

Yup, tomorrow when I weigh myself it'll be a whole week since i've stepped on the scales!

This may not seem like a big deal to some, but I find when i'm on a diet (as in always) I'm on and off the scales like it's a step class!

On one side i'm pretty proud of myself for not getting onto them and of the other i'm worried all my effort this week will be for nothing, I could step on the scales tomorrow and be heavier which would be horrible!

Anyone else get like this? I like to jump on the scales daily to make sure i'm doing something right!

Hey, well done for not giving into the Scale Slave.

I worry about some of our members being slave to the scale but that said it can make for some entertaining posts and I can see how it could be a way of seeing if you need to chug down the water before official weigh-in.

Personally, I think, if getting on the scales is what gets you through the day and this is NOT making you a basket case then I don't see the harm, it's what is comfortable for you and if it continues to motivate then great.. it's when it starts taking over your life and you live and die by the scale that daily, hourly weighing is perhaps not so healthy for you.

I am scared to death of the scales and hate getting on them even on WI day but I'm weird like that.

Back