• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Almost off the wagon!

Oh no! I'm home alone and I'm having a major binge craving! ALL I WANT TO DO IS EAT!!! Arghh!!!!!!

I haven't gone over my points yet...but I don't fancy my chances of success today!

Maybe I should go up for a nice long bath or something - I need to do something to stop me thinking about food!

Oh bugger!

I can't give up now, I'm on day 12 today and that really is the longest I've ever stuck to a diet 100%...I hope I can keep it up!

I turned down the offer of a nice big fat Indian takeaway last night - if I can do that then I should be able to do this right!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
You can do it Marie!!!! Each time you think of food think about how much weight you've lost already and how fantastic you will look when you hit your goal!!!

Have a bath and treat yourself to lots of bubbles to celebrate how well you are doing!!!

Oh I hope you haven't fallen off!! Give yourself a pedicure and manicure... That way you can't walk anywhere, and you can't really do much with your hands!

Thanks everyone :)

You'll be pleased to know that I did NOT fall off the wagon (yippee!!). I went out instead, then I lost track of time and ended up staying out too long, so on my way home I picked up a kebab for my fella (because I knew he'd be starving to death waiting for his dinner, lol) and I just had some toast...I've even got 2 points left! Yey!!

One thing I will say though - sitting in a kebab shop and watching them serve up kebabs, burgers, pizzas, chips etc is NOT a good idea when on a diet...I left a puddle of drool on the floor when I left! Lol!!

I'm so glad I didn't let myself down, I came soooooo close :eek:

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st8.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st7.5lb(13.98%)
Now Marie you have nearly a full day done:)

When you go to bed tonight you will feel happy you stayed on the wagon.

Love Mini xxx