Almost off the wagon!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Marie_D, 14 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Oh no! I'm home alone and I'm having a major binge craving! ALL I WANT TO DO IS EAT!!! Arghh!!!!!!

I haven't gone over my points yet...but I don't fancy my chances of success today!

Maybe I should go up for a nice long bath or something - I need to do something to stop me thinking about food!

Oh bugger!

I can't give up now, I'm on day 12 today and that really is the longest I've ever stuck to a diet 100%...I hope I can keep it up!

I turned down the offer of a nice big fat Indian takeaway last night - if I can do that then I should be able to do this right!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sable

sable Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    You can do it Marie!!!! Each time you think of food think about how much weight you've lost already and how fantastic you will look when you hit your goal!!!

Have a bath and treat yourself to lots of bubbles to celebrate how well you are doing!!!

4. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh I hope you haven't fallen off!! Give yourself a pedicure and manicure... That way you can't walk anywhere, and you can't really do much with your hands!

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Did you stay away from temptation???

Brushing your teeth helps too .........

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Thanks everyone :)

You'll be pleased to know that I did NOT fall off the wagon (yippee!!). I went out instead, then I lost track of time and ended up staying out too long, so on my way home I picked up a kebab for my fella (because I knew he'd be starving to death waiting for his dinner, lol) and I just had some toast...I've even got 2 points left! Yey!!

One thing I will say though - sitting in a kebab shop and watching them serve up kebabs, burgers, pizzas, chips etc is NOT a good idea when on a diet...I left a puddle of drool on the floor when I left! Lol!!

I'm so glad I didn't let myself down, I came soooooo close :eek:

7. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Well done Marie!!!!!!

8. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Now Marie you have nearly a full day done:)

When you go to bed tonight you will feel happy you stayed on the wagon.

Love Mini xxx

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done Marie, you did amazing considering you ended up in a take away shop, talk about making things hard for yourself lol

You totally did the right thing!! Youd have been miserable about now if youd given in and itll be even more worth it on your next weigh in :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.