• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Almost set to go...

Final wi on TFR tomorow morning and refeed starts,woopeeee :D

I have planned out my fisrt weeks menu,could i just ask all you lovely peeps to take a nosey and see if i am on the right line. Any feedback very much appreciated ;)

Day 1

Breakfast: Shake/Maintenance product

Lunch: Shake/Maintenance product

Dinner: 4-6oz Chicken Breast(baked in foil with salt and pepper and garlic),lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, green peppers, balsamic vinegar

Day2

Lunch: Tuna Salad – lettuce, spring onions, cucumber, onion, red pepper, pickled cabbage

Dinner: Turkey breast(fry off),mushrooms, yellow pepper, onions, beansprouts(stir fry veg in a little water)

Day3

Lunch: Tuna Salad- Plain yogurt/Low fat fromage frais, lettuce, red onion, tomatoes, pickled onions

Dinner: Salmon fillet fish(baked), broccoli, potato salad(new potatoes,ff,chives)

Day4

Snack: Banana

Lunch: Wholemeal Pitta with ham, lettuce, cucumber, pepper, balsamic vinegar

Dinner: Chicken breast with chicken 5 spice(stir fry chicken and veg), beansprouts, mushrooms, onions, peppers.

Snack:Low fat yogurt

Day5

Snack: Grapes/Strawberries.

Lunch: Prawn Sandwich, mixed with ff/low fat yog and curry powder or chilli powder

Dinner: Jacket potatoes with ff/low fat yog and red onion(mixed)chicken breast and green beans, low fat yogurt

Day 6

Snack: 2 plums

Lunch: Bagel toasted with low fat cheese spread,with raw carrots

Dinner: Poached egg, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, peppers
Snack: Low fat yogurt

Day7

Snack: Banana

Lunch: Prawn Wholemeal wrap with salad

Dinner: Salmon, potato salad(ff chives) green beans low fat yogurt

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kered

Gold Member
Good luck on your refeed, you must be well excited at eating again.

Your menu looks good, the only thing I would suggest is to only have your snacks if you are genuinely hungry, rather than getting into the habit of snacking. I have stopped all snacks in the last few weeks with the exception of when I am hungry and I feel better between meals by doing this.

maj3091

It really does work! :)
S: 14st5lb C: 11st0lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 3st5lb(23.38%)
Looks good Slinky.....best of luck with the refeeding.

Mark

S: 12st6lb C: 11st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24 Loss: 0st7lb(4.02%)
Think i will follow your menu slinkey sounds lush !!!!!! x

Good luck on your refeed, you must be well excited at eating again.

Your menu looks good, the only thing I would suggest is to only have your snacks if you are genuinely hungry, rather than getting into the habit of snacking. I have stopped all snacks in the last few weeks with the exception of when I am hungry and I feel better between meals by doing this.
Thanks kered, i will bare that in mind.

Looks good Slinky.....best of luck with the refeeding.

Mark
Cheers Mark,it's pretty daunting!!

Think i will follow your menu slinkey sounds lush !!!!!! x
Your more than welcome too,let me know how tonight goes ;)

S: 15st4lb C: 14st7.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.91%)
Well done on your brilliant weight loss slinky and hope you really enjoy refeed.Your menu looks great -dont know about poached egg and salad but thats just me . (Like my eggs in the morning!!!!!!) You Go for it girl and enjoy the flavours of real food

joy1

Silver Member
looks good, but like kered said only have a snack if you are hungry, I rarely snack these days. good luck. xx

S: 19st4lb C: 13st13lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 5st5lb(27.78%)
Looks good best of luck with it sure you will be fine tho xxx

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
Looks great! Not sure about the salmon in the 1st week with it being an oily fish. Should it be white fish? I could be wrong and I haven't got my refeed sheet with me at the mo. I have an idea someone (I think it was Sharon) had salmon in the 1st week by mistake and I think she was fine.

I know what you mean about it being daunting. I'm in week 5 of eating now and I'm still not used to it and a bit wary! You'll be fine - I hope you really enjoy it! xx

Oh my, i have just had my first meal and it was divine. I thoroughly enjoyed it and i'm stuffed!!

I can't help but think it was a huge salad? I did use the smallest bowl i had to measure all my bits and bobs and it still looked too much?!:cool:

Could i just ask at what point after refeed did people start introducing breakfast? Just planning ahead :D

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
I did 2 weeks refeed so started having 'proper' breakfast week 3. You can start week 2 though.

Glad you enjoyed your meal! xx

S: 19st4lb C: 13st13lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 5st5lb(27.78%)
I finished week 2 before breakfast

Gunna watch it this time tho and try cut as many carbs as i can really through the week