Almost week 10 - early weigh in for me!

norwegian girl

Silver Member
So I am weighing in 3 days early, as I want to weigh next Friday before I go away for three weeks. Plus I want to post on the March challenge too next Friday.
I am officially in the 100's today, ok 199 but this is such a big achievement for me I am delighted. I am almost half way there!
Have a great, warm and sunny weekend.

Great work norwegian girl :D.
Just read through your signature and you have done so well.

I can't wait until I am in the 100's again, it's been a longggg time.

great losses norwegian girl - and you're right on target for the 16 weeks - fab!!

Well my loss is going well, and I have messed my weigh in days up so will have to recalculate them to add to my signature. Strangely enough I found yesterday a hard day - not sure why but I think it is because I did not drink enough water. That is something I really let myself down on. I am not expecting any responses to this but just writing because I figured something out last night! I wanted to eat something because I was narked about something so for the first time I figured my trigger. If I am not in control of all areas of my life then I want to eat. Not a big revalation and most likely the same for everyone but it really made me realise why I have got so fat. Anyway I have my asda bum lift size 14 jeans arriving today and hope that I will be able to get in them in the next few weeks.
happy losing all
julia

Back in full control of everything, without going off plan. So have found the perfect jeans from next, a bit expensive but worth it even if they only fit for 5 or 6 weeks, called slim and lift.
PIE am going home next week so need to recalculate and add to my signature my losses for 3 weeks. I reckon by next Monday I will have lost another 2 or 3 lbs so that would mean about 9 lbs on my three week holiday. It is so easy to do this when I am not working and feel I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Am at the point about thinking (or even dreading) reaching goal as I will have to do the refeed plan. I reckon about 2 more months til then.
have a great week everyone

wow how do you add the slim and save badges of achievements they are good motivation badges how do you get them x

Back