Aloha SW'ers!

HelsAngel

Silver Member
Hi. I just thought I'd reintroduce myself. As an old member but not the most prolific of posters, I doubt anyone will remember me but I didn't want to just start joining in again without at least saying Hi.
I'm married now and joked that after the wedding I could 'get fat'. Not so funny!
I'm also now living with hubby and he's put on a lot since October and I'm now able to cook my own meals. We've moved to the other side of the country so no longer a member but will be doing SW from home.
I have no scales so the actual weight thing doesn't interest me anymore. It's all about just wearing my old clothes.
I look forward to getting stuck in with you all again.

P.s. I'm on my phone so please ignore my ticker if it's even still there!

Hello :) I'm a newbie and loving this site - I seem to be on it every waking moment of the day!

I did exactly the same after getting married in May - everybody said I would but I didn't believe them because we've lived together for 5 years. It started going downhill on honeymoon and hasn't stopped since!

Good luck on your journey.

Welcome back Hels! With the 'Aloha' title, I thought I'd find you saying that you'd moved to/were going on holiday to/had just come back from Hawaii - If you have, I'm glad you're not bragging! A wonderful place of Honeymoon memories!!!

I can tell that you haven't quite got the hang of this married lark yet - Always remember, it's your husbands' fault (they've got to be useful for something!!).

It's his fault that he led you astray (foodwise!!!)
It's his fault that you've had to move (even if it was for your job/family/reasons)
He's let himself go - and you couldn't stay skinny - it just wouldn't be fair to him!
He's washed your clothes on too high a temperature and now they've shrunk - You haven't gained weight at all!!!

Welcome back Hels!!!

He washed my clothes? Are you kidding? He wouldn't know we had a machine, let alone how to use it!

Thanks for the welcome back. We've posted with his job to Hampshire so it's his fault. I had to quit my jobs and now I just live in the fridge all day, every day. I've developed a love of chocolate which was never a problem before and our honeymoon (alas not Hawaii) in Las Vegas involved more food than I'd normally eat in a month! "Don't worry you'll get lots of 'exercise' ", they said. LIARS!!! A marathon wouldn't be enough!

Thanks for the welcome back again and good luck to you both with your quest to skinnydom. This time I promise I'm not touching scan bran! ;)

Back