• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Alpen Light bars

Not sure how new they are but in Asda on Tuesday I spied some double chocolate aplen light bars. (not hard to spy really as they had a giant "NEW" sign above them :giggle: )

Anyhoo thought I would share incase some of you didn't know. They are very yum!!! :eat:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Roziee

Gold Member
Yeah there's a thread about is in the food section I think x

The double chocolate ones give me really bad wind. Sorry TMI I know.. I prefer the chocolate and fudge ones. Although the double chocolate ones are delicious crumbled onto of icecream.

Oo sorry, didn't realise there was already a thread on it. Still trying to find my way around the site and all of it's different sections :)

Beegee

The Big One
I was quite excited at the prospect of the double choc and they were nice but I still prefer the choc fudge. Never tried them over ice cream tho ...

Roziee

Gold Member
Beegee said:
I was quite excited at the prospect of the double choc and they were nice but I still prefer the choc fudge. Never tried them over ice cream tho ...
It's yummy.. Try 2 scoops of wall soft scoop icecream (3 syns) an alpen light bar (3.5 syns) and chopped banana- delicious! I love lady_a for telling me about the icecream.. X

I'm not allowed those Summer Berry ones (contain cranberry which is contraindicated with my medicine), and the smell soooo yummy! :(

They are good, and of course they can count as two for a HEB which would make the ice cream/banana/alpen bars quite low in syns. And for just one extra syn you could go the whole hog and put some low fat anchor squirty cream on for 1 syn (12g). Delish!