• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Alpen Lights

Sassia

Silver Member
I love the summer fruit ones and the double chocolate ones. I crumble one in yogurt for a dessert or breakfast and have the other for a snack.

Kellogg's fibre plus bars are good to. I think one of them is a heb

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

S: 19st7lb C: 19st0lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 36.1 Loss: 0st7lb(2.56%)
I love the summer fruit ones and the double chocolate ones. I crumble one in yogurt for a dessert or breakfast and have the other for a snack.

Kellogg's fibre plus bars are good to. I think one of them is a heb

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins
I like the idea of one in a yoghurt, That's my breafast sorted tomorrow.

The less than 70kal Harvest Morn cereal bars from Aldi are lovely too, a bit more chewy than Alpens, and a bit cheaper too. Choc orange, apple & sultana and summer fruits, and you can have 2 as a HEXB aswell.

Blondee

Would love a cream bun!!
S: 13st0lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st2.0lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 0st4lb(2.2%)
I totally agree - I love the aplen bars, double choc and choc n fudge are my faves!! Melted in microwave and muller light on top... Yummy!! :) I do quite like the toffee dazzler ones too by weetabix!! xxx

S: 19st7lb C: 19st0lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 36.1 Loss: 0st7lb(2.56%)
Blondee said:
I totally agree - I love the aplen bars, double choc and choc n fudge are my faves!! Melted in microwave and muller light on top... Yummy!! :) I do quite like the toffee dazzler ones too by weetabix!! xxx
And this is why I like this site, a simple post about alpen bars has now given me two more ways to eat them

Thanks all

S: 14st8lb C: 14st8lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
The chocolate and fudge one is the best...actually makes me feel like I've had something chocolate like :)

heyxtara

S: 14st0lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 3st7lb(25%)
I've got to admit, I'love alpen light bars, mainly because you can eat two as a HeXB, whereas with hifi bars you only get to have one on most varieties :p

dd82

Gold Member
S: 13st9lb C: 10st4.5lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 3st4.5lb(24.35%)
so are all alpen light bars 2 for a hex? and how about the aldi ones which ones can you have as a healthy extra

kerryathome

Silver Member
S: 13st11lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 3st1lb(22.28%)
I like the alpen lights too choc and orange the fave however, neither me or hubby are fond of the 'windy' side effects lol, therefore have changed to hi fi x

NumNumPigsBum

"The Stig" Pig
S: 13st7lb C: 11st6.4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 2st0.6lb(15.13%)
I too am a slave to the trouser trumpets of doom. Unfortunately my hubby just has to grin and bear it. Fat wife or smelly wife ... what a choice and what a lucky husband!!