• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Alpen Lights!!

I eat 2 alpen lights near enough everyday for my b box.. and iv never noticed a problem with it affecting my weight loss...

I now weigh out Jordans musilie and have a muller light with it, usually the vanilla and chocky one.. yum!! x

Edwin

Silver Member
Not sure how they affect my loss but they bloat me up! I've stopped eating them as I just don't get on with them - I like then but they make me feel bloated and queasy.

crazycrafter

I have collar bones!
I can only get the Summer Fruits one here - I'm going to Glasgow soon so I'll have a look in Sainsburys whilst I'm there. Can't get to Glasgow v often - 100 miles away from me!!

the apple and sultana ones are the best, i always find them more soft?? maybe its just me but everytime i buy the summer fruits one they are always really firm and hard to chew!!???

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
They bloat me and give me trapped wind (TMI), i have had to stop eating them :(

Anna*

Not sure how they affect my loss but they bloat me up! I've stopped eating them as I just don't get on with them - I like then but they make me feel bloated and queasy.
Im the same but only with the summer fruits ones :-( which are my favourite, think it might be the yoghurt drizzle on the top as the chocolate ones don't have the same effect on my stomach