Alpro Soya light - HEA

Lucylu79

Gold Member
I'm confused!!!

A lady at group was saying about skimmed and how she's switched to Alpro as she can have 500ml instead of the new 375mls skimmed.

I thought as I mess around with my milk that i'd try and knuckle down, measuring it properly and taking it to work just for my consumption.

I've been and bought the lightest Alpro soya I could find for a change and just doubled checked the slimming world healthy extra page and there's a few on there.

I've got the red looking one that simply says Alpro soya light. 44kcals per 200ml.

Does anyone know which one i've got and how much that means in ml's I can have as a HEA pretty please???

x-x

According to their website it is the plain old Light, (non-calcium enriched, non-sweetened) that is 44kcal for 200ml, so you'll get 500ml.

You can usually figure it out by the calories as there are about 6 syns per HEX for milk and its still 1 syn per 20 calories as no free food.

ermintrude said:
According to their website it is the plain old Light, (non-calcium enriched, non-sweetened) that is 44kcal for 200ml, so you'll get 500ml.

You can usually figure it out by the calories as there are about 6 syns per HEX for milk and its still 1 syn per 20 calories as no free food.

That's really helpful thank you!

Back