Already feeling the difference

superhooper

Now I'm not saying I can feel a mega difference because I have only lost 4.5lbs in two weeks but this morning I put my coat on to take my daughter to school & while at school I thought I had not clipped on my coat belt cos it has elastic on the back & its does stretch a little round my waist but when i checked I was surprised to see I had done up the belt & the elastic no longer stretches around my waist when the belt is done up :) .

Not dropped a dress size or anything yet but I cant knock seeing a little success after 2 weeks on WW.
Slow & steady wins the race.

Now I'm not saying I can feel a mega difference because I have only lost 4.5lbs in two weeks but this morning I put my coat on to take my daughter to school & while at school I thought I had not clipped on my coat belt cos it has elastic on the back & its does stretch a little round my waist but when i checked I was surprised to see I had done up the belt & the elastic no longer stretches around my waist when the belt is done up :) .

Not dropped a dress size or anything yet but I cant knock seeing a little success after 2 weeks on WW.
Slow & steady wins the race.

It's the thing like that, that give you such a boost..

Well done to you both xx

well done x

Back