Alternative BArs - Tesco Ultraslim

PrincessKat

Hi, I have searched and couldn't find the answer so hopefully this isn't a repost.

I'm going to my local TESCO Superstore tomorrow, will they have the UltraSlim Bars there or are they on-line exclusives? If they have them which aisle/are they'll be will they be? I don't go there very often so don't know if they would have diet section or if they'd be with cereal bars etc.
I don't fancy walking around a MASSIVE shop looking for one product.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there!!

My local tesco superstore has them, they're in the slimming section which is normally next to medicines and vitamins.

Hope you find them, I use them loads they're yummy!!

Laura x

Ta muchly. Don't go there very often so you've probably saved me an hour of wandering around lost and so frustrated I could cry. Now let's hope thw breath spray is easy to find too ha ha.

No worries!!

I actually found a sugar free breath spray in a large Boots store near the tooth hygieney stuff like dental floss and things.

Good luck with your journey!!

Laura x

Ah you'll loooove the tesco bars, they are so yummy.
In my closest tesco they are in the 'health' seciton, down the aisle with the sanitary products and pregnancy tests!

Got them thanks! They were with the vitamins etc. Got myself a breath spray for when Ketotis kicks in, a Maximuscle Shaker and a new cartridge for my wilter filter as I HATE tap water. Methinks I'm good to go, just hope packs arrive before Wednesday :)

Back