• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Alternative to Alpen Light Bars

S: 33st0lb C: 21st13.5lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 46.8 Loss: 11st0.5lb(33.44%)
You can have quite a few. Sainsburys be good to yourself, kellogs fibre plus, asda do some but can't remember which. There are some more too. Do you have access to the website? Go to latest healthy extras and they're all listed.

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
S: 18st3lb C: 18st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
If your still after 2 bars as 1 HEXB then Asda real strawbery or apple fruit bars 20g are good x

I highly reccomend the kellogs fobre plus bars (milk choc my fav) BUT you can have 1 for HEb or 5syns.

Beaware that more then 1 can cause really bag tummy discomfort - it did in my case anyway. 1 is fine though & they are really really nice :D

*angie*

loves food and cooking
S: 12st10.5lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 0st5.5lb(3.08%)
Weetabix make a bar called 'Oaty Bar', quite like a flapjack :D - only 1bar for a B choice, but only 3.5syns each if you are counting ...

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
S: 18st3lb C: 18st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I like 2 aswell - it feels naughty!

S: 20st2lb C: 18st9lb G: 14st0lb Loss: 1st7lb(7.45%)
Weetabix make a bar called 'Oaty Bar', quite like a flapjack :D - only 1bar for a B choice, but only 3.5syns each if you are counting ...
These are not a HEb! A girl at group was on about them ans my consultant told us they were low syn at 3.5 but they are NOT a HEb

Babysham80

S: 17st5lb C: 13st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 4st0lb(23.05%)
These are not a HEb! A girl at group was on about them ans my consultant told us they were low syn at 3.5 but they are NOT a HEb
They are a HEB!

Green Original Extra Easy
Healthy Extra type

Cereal bars
1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Dark Chocolate & Almond Cereal Bar, 4 pack
1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Milk Chocolate Cereal Bar,
4 pack1 Sainsbury's BGtY Apple & B/currant M/G+ Prebiotic Cereal Bar, 25g
1 Sainsbury's BGtY Apricot & Peach Multigrain+ Prebiotic Bar, 25g bar
1 Sainsbury's BGtY Honey, Nut, Fruit & Seed Cereal Bar, 32g bar
1 Sainsbury's BGtY Maple Multigrain+ Prebiotic Cereal Bar, 25g bar
1 Sainsbury's BGtY Pink Grapefruit M/G+ Prebiotic Cereal Bar, 25g
1 Something Xtra Cranberry & Chocolate Cereal Bar, 32g bar
1 Tesco Healthy Living Apricot & Oat Crumble Bar, 29g bar
1 Weetabix Oaty Bar (any variety)
2 Alpen Light Cereal Bars, 21g bar, all varieties
2 Asda Real Strawberry/Real Apple Fruit Bars, 20g bar

*angie*

loves food and cooking
S: 12st10.5lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 0st5.5lb(3.08%)
Yes they are! I checked the website cos I couldn't remember exactly what they were called - def on there xx

S: 13st3lb C: 13st3lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
OMG I have just eaten 3 Alpen bars (my first ones ever) - am I going to be in pain for the rest of the day and night?!

Hahaha, no but you might be a bit more "fluffy" than normal!

I think there is an important lesson in this, actually. When you ask a consultant at group about something being a Hex or the number of syns, we have to remember that they are actually human beings and not computers loaded with information that they can just reel off to us. Much better to find out syn values and what is a Hex and what isnt from the website and online information.

S: 15st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.72%)
hi there can anyone tell me if there r any lidl or aldi cereal bars that count as an heb sorry i haven't got access to slimmimg world to check thanks :)

Asda real fruit bars?

Can anybody tell me what they actually look like? I've hunted high and low at our local store, but can't find them. Are they the fruit and fibre bars? Many thanks.

*honey

Silver Member
S: 11st8lb C: 10st8.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 21.3 Loss: 0st13.5lb(8.33%)
Can anybody tell me what they actually look like? I've hunted high and low at our local store, but can't find them. Are they the fruit and fibre bars? Many thanks.
I've just seached the website, but couldnt even see them on there????