• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Alternative to Mayonnaise?

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Hellmans extra light mayo is only 0.5 syns for a lvl tbsp, I dont think thats a lot of syns Hun.

have you tried extra light salad cream? I've always been a mayo fiend myself but tried some at EL salad cream at work last week and its really nice! I dont know how many syns it is though, but i imagine extra light would be similar to extra light mayo! x

Never gets tired of SW!
The Heinz extra light salad cream is 1 syn per tablespoon and delish!! I went for lunch in Harvester last week and took my own!!X
i love love love my mayo!!!! but i have managed to get used to the light version (the extra light i find disgusting!!) but if its for egg mayo/tuna mayo i tend to either mix some of the extra light i bought with light (to use it up). or i just mix light mayo with fat free fromage frais and i wouldnt even know the differentce!! and it saves a whopper of syns!!! xx

Wee Doll

Silver Member
there is a mayo substitute called mayola that you can get in tesco its not to bad but im not sure the syn value of it