Always seem to be buying fruit n vet n salad!

Trash

Still fighting
Does anyone else seem to be spending lots on replenishing fresh fruit n veg - I find that i shop weekly but nearly every other day have to buy more of the fresh stuff! Worst of all is lettuce - it just doesn't keep! Its costing a fortune to be honest and nothing more annoying than buying lots of fresh fruit only to turn round to go to use it the next day and strawberries in the carton (which is in the fridge) have got fur on them! Or banana's gone all black! Grrr

I hear your pain, my local grocers is really cheap so I get a lot of my stuff from there - its nice to support local businesses. But it seems their fruit especially goes bad so fast!! Some of the strawbs are already going soft on the day I buy them. I bought some bananas the other day and the next morning I opened one and it was about 40% black. But buying supermarket stuff is so pricey!! (On a plus point, Sainsburys currently has mix n match 2 for £3 on cherries, strawbs, raspberries, grapes etc)

I cant keep up with the shelling out of the cash - its not cheap! ;o( Even OH been asking where is all the money going!

Back