Always the "fat friend"

CeeB84

Right here goes...
As the title suggests iv always been the "fat" one. As a child my age and my weight grew the same. I was always.on one diet or another threw out most my teenage years and i stuck to none of them more than a week, which resulted in me been even more depressed than i was to start with taking comfort in a tub of ice cream, packet of biscuits or what ever i could get my chubby little hands on. Anyway to cut along story.short last february 2012 i started the cwp and succesfully.lost five stone in the first seven months. since christmas i havent been able to get my head back into it properly and im dithering around the fifteen stone mark. After stumbling across this forum im hoping by gaining inspiration from others on here and possibly by getting some support from other people srruggling with there own weight battle demons. Il. Be able to get into that next stone down and keep going till i hit.my target. Good look to all. Xx

Starting weight 21s7lb
Current weight 15st 7lb

Target weight 10st7lb

Welcome Hun!!! You have done so well do remember that!! Many of us struggle in the same way, so you are in the right place. Xxx

Thank you :) your dring really well too! Iv decided to set my self the target of 12stone by my wedding which is in October and then 10. 7. By Christmas. Xx

Well day two on cwp complete and been easier than i had thought. Lets just hope the rest of the week is as easy... Aim is to loose 14lb by the end of June :) Xx

Hi CeeB84 to have lost such a good amount before lets us all know that you have what it takes to succeed, so well done on doing this time, you can easliy do it for good with a bit of help from our friends ;) just keep letting us know how it's going and we will help you with the rest ;)

Last edited:
hi sweetheart we are all here to support you and have all been there or still there fighting the battle good luck on your journey and glad you have joined your going to do amazing

Hi all and thanks for all the lovely messages. You've all had some amazing weight losses of your own :) i love reading threw other peoples stories ect can really gain inspiration from them.
Everything didn't quite go to plan this weekend, Im getting weighed in the morning so i suppose the scales will give me the scary truth. :-:)-( with any luck will get a better loss next week as iv no big social things this weekend. and the ones i have got are "coffee" dates so Im hoping it should go smoothly.
Hope everyone else has had a good week. Will post tomorrow after my weigh in. Fingers crossed. (id even be happy with a pound off)

Just been weighed and Im 15st 1lb :):) so happy right now. Speak that's 6lb off :):) thank you for all your support again Xx

Friday over and done :) one just the rest of the weekend to face and then il have got over the first step of breaking that horrid cycle of eating too much on a Saturday.and Sunday evening.... Small changes, for a better me :):):)

6lbs off WOW! What a fantastic loss CeeB brilliant I'd love a loss like that this week as my father is 80 next week and I'd love to go up and meet with the family having lost 5st I'm 5lbs off it could you send some positive thoughts my way :)
Well done mate ;)

Positive thoughts winging there way over to you :):) hope you have a lovely time with your family next week. Will it be the first time you have seen some of them since you've lost the weight?

I know Saturday isn't over yet. But another good day :) fingers crossed this is just the start of a new me.. :D:D:D

I know Saturday isn't over yet. But another good day :) fingers crossed this is just the start of a new me.. :D:D:D
I'm sure it is Go you!

the last time my family saw me I was nearly 21st :( so hopefully it will be a nice surprise for them ;)

Oh wow they are certainly going 2 see a change. You'll come away feeling amazing, from all the compliments you'll get :):)

Maybe i was a bit to premature about having managed to curb my weekend habits. Sunday evening went to pot. But today is a new day and Im back on it. Trying not to be to hard on my self, years of bad eating habits aren't going to change over night. One step at a time i suppose. I will get there :):) still with in goal of been 12st by the end Of September. Just got to keep focused.!! Hope everyone else has had a good weekend. And good luck to all for the week ahead x

As long as you know what your targets are and what your timetable is ;) did you enjoy the it though :)

Not as much as i would of liked lol there was that little voice constantly in the back of my head telling me not to do it (should maybe listen to it a bit more)
Supposed to be going out with friends on Friday for drinks and a meal, kinda don't want to go because i know if i drink il crave carbs grrrr but really want to go asii have been really un sociable recently. Il just pray for a good loss this Thursday and see what happens!! Hope your well :)

Well weigh in this morning was a little disappointing. Only two pound off. But better of than on :)

Well weigh in this morning was a little disappointing. Only two pound off. But better of than on :)

dont get down love thats great you have done brill

Back