Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

am back :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by stacey, 18 November 2009 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

Hey everyone :)

not sure if any of you remember me? but i am starting back at class tonight, not been on the diet properly for about a year, but i just been weighed and i think i weigh the same as i did last year, so thats a year with nothing lost, but at least no gain :)

i am getting married still, date been put back due to many things really so its now the 4th june 2011, that gives me about a year and half to become happy :)

Not exactly sure on how much i weigh cos they are old scales, but i think i need to loose around 3 stone to be the weight i was when i met H2B and i have around 6 stone to loose to be what i think will be my goal weight.

I have my christmas party the 2nd week in january (i work in a hotel so no time before christmas) so my first aim is to hopefully loose a dress size before then!

xxx

p.s my signature is from last time i decided to start so i will update when i get back tonight xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hayleyj123

Hayleyj123 Wannabe Loser

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Stacey, I'm new here so wouldn't have been a member when you were here last. Welcome back and congratulations on the impending wedding :) xxxx

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Helllooo stranger!!!!

I definitely remember you!!! Welcome back and well done on staying the same weight for a year!!! Blimey thats incredible...I would have gained soooo much!!!
    Good to have you back Huni.

xxxx

5. stacey

thanks mrs v :D

according to my scales here i am 16stone thats 12.5lbs less than my signature (i didnt even last a week) so i will be over the moon if i am :) i got weighed expecting to be around 17 haha

how have u been? ur signature is showing ya fab :)

xxx

6. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im really good thanks!

Its coming off slowly, but Im ok with that I suppose :) I have another 3 stone 10 to loose before I reach my target, but Im not bothered how long it takes as Im no longer out of breath or constantly sweating!!! Lol

Fingers crossed for you Hun, but I know you will do well.

xxxx

7. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Welcome back and good luck with your weight loss.

8. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back Stacey.

I've just restarted back on the board and will be back to class next Tuesday.

Good luck xx

9. stacey

well i have been, i weigh 16 stone 1 lb so thats 11.5lbs off since my last attempt which i didnt actually start but last time i was weighed.

Off to change my signature, i got a stone to loose less than i thought :)

p.s i apologise now if i keep asking questions

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.