Am back!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

Well I have had a good cry and I am goin to do this I need to!

16.7 starting weight, will be weighing myself everyday up until 13th April, I am then off to Ireland for 10days on the 14th, will be stayin with my mummy so will not be allowed to cheat, hopefully I can lose a nice amount up until then, and then a lovely amount while I am away.

Have drank 2litles of water today, I am cheating on that tho as I have added 100ml of orange squash (no added sugar of course!!) which is 8kcal/100ml. I am only allowing myself 100ml/ 2l. So I thought this wouldnt be a big problem.

Am at work right now, ave been wearing my wii pedometer today so will be nice to see how many steps I have taken today. Will be walking the dogs when I get home. I have planned my route, will do this twice a day so it will be nice to see how many steps that is aswell.

Here's to day 1!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. hugeherbo

hugeherbo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    good luck and welcome, i hope you get to where you want to be :) xx
  4. cyprusbride

cyprusbride Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Good luck hun.
    I hope to restart 2mrw. My cdc says she will call tomorrow and let me know when she is coming.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.