Am facing the music today!

stivesliz

Gold Member
I have had an awful awful week - meal out after WI last Tuesday and the only day I actually followed the plan properly was Wednesday :cry:

My consultant is away this week and our replacement one is a , errr, I want to say dragon, but that would be rude, so let's just say, she is very strict! She is also lovely but sometimes says things that I don't want to hear.

I had planned to take a 'holiday' but I know if I don't go then I wont get back on track this week....so I am going to face the music.

In the past I probably would have given up after the week I have had so am giving myself a bit of self praise just for deciding to go.

Well done for deciding to go anyway. My C says that the best thing and the hardest thing you can do after a bad week is go to class because that is when you need it the most.

Good luck x

I know that feeling I was toying with the idea of taking a holiday too but it won't do much good. I wnt off the rails twice this week but in a big way!! Oh well thursday morning I shall definitely do the walk of shame :) x

Well done for going to class, Liz, that was really brave. Now you know exactly what you've got to do to get back to where you want to be :) xx

Back