Am i a freak?

sailor_Jack

Gonna be slim again
Thought that would get your attention:D
Seriously though... I now pee like an olympian horse on steriods:cry: :D

I know i drink a lot more water than before, but this is taking the....:D:D:D:D

I really should go and get those listerine strips now as i've turned the grass brown outside:eek::D

Nighty Night all

Jackx

Seabiscuit's got nowt on me!! :eek:

xx

Hey Jackie thought you'd be used to all that 'water water everywhere'!! and yes one does pee like a grand national winner for a while - your body does get used to it, just see it as flushing out toxin and fat cells ...goodnite Sailorboy (get it like Johnboy.... oh forget it !)

Well you are male ................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, your loo will be your best friend so I hope it is nicely decorated and smells nice!!!!! I still drink plenty but do manage to not go every 5 mins - it's every 10 now!!!!

x

Well you are male ................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, your loo will be your best friend so I hope it is nicely decorated and smells nice!!!!! I still drink plenty but do manage to not go every 5 mins - it's every 10 now!!!!

x
Im too tired to go to go pee:D i might start using nappies. :D:D
I guess you women are calling me all the lazy gets going, but us blokes see that as inititive, especially when the footballs on the TV:sick0019::bliss:

You will pee a lot more in the first week as you are shifting about 6lb in weight of retained water, as well as the stuff you are taking onboard each day!

You men are so lucky - you can piddle anywhere!
Think about us poor girlies who need a toilet and not just any toilet - it has to be a "nice" toilet!
My bladder does get used to the water intake after the first week!

:DHey, us men need "nice" loos too! It has to have copious amounts of bog roll, a widescreen TV, a good book, copy of the racing times etc:p:D:p

so very true LOL!
You men know how to "Hog the Bog" - you spend hours in there and you dont put the seat down, open the window or spray some smelly stuff when you are done!!
Ooooh don't get me on this topic...........it could start a battle of the sexes!

it does get better the first couple of weeks i was going every half hour! but your bladder does get used to all that extra water!

Do toilets have windows then?? Tisch who'd have thought...:p:p:p:D:D:D

Hey Jack! you've gotta look at the positives....... look at all the extra exercise you're getting running backwards and forwards to the loo. Thats got to be another pound a week lost lol x
LOL defo!!:D

Sailor Jack,you need what we have,my hubby spends that much time in the loo,we now have a dedicated magazine shelf in the bathroom storage unit,even our 4yr old son reads a magazine now,drives me to bloody distraction,Thank God we have two loo's.
I was thinking more of getting a catheter,less walking backwards and forwards and trying to find a hedge to pee behind when we are travelling!

Sailor Jack,you need what we have,my hubby spends that much time in the loo,we now have a dedicated magazine shelf in the bathroom storage unit,even our 4yr old son reads a magazine now,drives me to bloody distraction,Thank God we have two loo's.
I was thinking more of getting a catheter,less walking backwards and forwards and trying to find a hedge to pee behind when we are travelling!
Now that sounds like heaven!:D

lol just get a commode works wonders :p jk,
it does get easyer tho ;)

LOL

i have to change my underwear 6 time in the day , everyday, i spend a small fortune on pads and perfume but it all worth it.

xxx

Back