Am I a scales addict?!

abskebabs_

Tuesday is my 'weigh' day. So yesterday when I woke up and got on those scales to see that I have lost 6lb in my fist week was freeeeeakking fabulous. I'm down to 10st 10lb and that is the lightest I have been since last year! All day I had such a great feeling, I was confident and I felt great.

Today I made the dreaded mistake. I got on the scales again. 11 STONE?! like.. what even? How is it possible to gain 4lb in a day when it's taken a week of clean eating and exercise to get it off!!

This is what happens to me.. I see my hard work not paying off so I end up giving up.

Can anyone please explain why this could be? Have I really managed to pile this weight on :wave_cry:

I am so frustrated right now!

Weight does fluctuate by large smount from one day to another (one of natue's little mysteries to many of us), if your someone who is upset by weighing daily, the only answer is - only weigh once a week!
You haven't "piled the weight on" it will even out again. You need to give the plan a chance - if you're new and complete a food diary for the first four weeks there's a money- back guarantee.
It works, just stick to the plan :)

Back