• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

am i allowed it??

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
I Have A Seasoning (schwarz)for My Chicken And I Was Wondering If I Was Allowed To Use It Just To Add A Bit Of Flavour As We Are Not Allowed Salt,i Would Appreciate Any Views On This,thanx
Elaine X
P.s It Doesnt Give Any Carbs/calories Etc But I Think These Are Free From These Or Are They Not????

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Thanx Becks(hope You Dont Mind Me Calling You That)
I Do Hope I Get An Answer As I Had It Today And Yesterday,knowing My Luck Im Not Allowed It,but We Shall See!!

JaxieD

Silver Member
Hi Elaine,
Just to get my quids worth in :p- I've been using seasoning (mostly Shwartz Cajun) since the beginning and i don't think it has done me much harm - Gosh, it really spices things up nicely and makes chicken and turkey rather more exciting!!:D

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Hi Elaine,
Just to get my quids worth in :p- I've been using seasoning (mostly Shwartz Cajun) since the beginning and i don't think it has done me much harm - Gosh, it really spices things up nicely and makes chicken and turkey rather more exciting!!:D
THATS GREAT NEWS JAXIE,IM DELIGHTED TO HEAR THAT AS YOU ARE RIGHT IT REALLY GIVES THE CHICKEN A KICK,AND I DONT NEED SALT,HAD BEEN USING SALT FOR 2 WEEKS BEFORE I WAS TOLD IT WASNT ALLOWED AND ONLY LOST 2LB BECAUSE OF IT SO DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN WITH THE SEASONING,
THANKS FOR THE REPLY,
ELAINE X

klee

Thanx Becks(hope You Dont Mind Me Calling You That)
I Do Hope I Get An Answer As I Had It Today And Yesterday,knowing My Luck Im Not Allowed It,but We Shall See!!
just had a little look at the handbook and it says you can have herbs and or a little stock with it so im thinking its a yes!

xx

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
just had a little look at the handbook and it says you can have herbs and or a little stock with it so im thinking its a yes!

xx
DO YOU THINK THAT THIS SEASONING WOULD BE CONSIDERED A HERB THEN??

klee

pretty sure as its just normally freeze dried herbs and spices ( had a look at the old 790 and spices were ok!) i think you should be absolutly fine

hope this helps

xxx

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Just In Case I Get Any More Replys,i Shall Thank You In Advance As Im Off To My Bed Now,so Goodnight To You All And May We All Have A Great Cd`ing Day Tomorrow,
Elaine X

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Thanks Klee,
I Shall Use Them With Out Any Guilt Now,your A Star,
Elaine X