Am I allowed.....?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mia, 25 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Hi

I have only been a member of this site for a few days and all I have done is ask questions !!!! Sorry to be a pest:eek:

Anyway, I posted the other day to say I was due to go on my first AAM on Thursday. I am looking through the exciting :rolleyes: choices available and decided to go for the fish. I like fish but I like smoked fish much better (cod, haddock). Is smoked fish allowed or does the colouring affect the diet in any way?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    im not too sure. i dont hink it would be a problem but someone else will clarify. just wanted to assure u that this site is here for people to ask questions :D better u ask than do anything wrong! good luck with AAM xxx

4. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Mia

Sorry you aren't allowed smoked fish on AAM I think it's because of the salt content.

You can add some herbs to the cod if you like. I just love it plain myself... mmmmh!

Hope you enjoy AAM week.

Dizzy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.