Total Solution Am i allowes this atkins bar?

Sage-femme

Silver Member
At uni today forgot my shake and need something...

Had an 'Atkins advantage - dark chocolate crunch'

Please tell me I havent messed up :(

20g protein
0.5g sugar
3.7g net carbs
Per serving

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there, don't think you are allowed Atkins stuff (have read it on another post somewhere) but there is no point worrying now if you have had it. Just have your bar or shake later as usual and you shouldn't have done much if any harm!
Keep going and good luck.

Hi there, I've also read that Atkins bars are not allowed either, don't worry about it though just brush it off and have a shake/soup later and use the Atkins bar as your one bar today :)

You are allowed Biggest Loser bars and Tesco Ultraslim bars if you are wanting something different than Exante bars

Thanks, I thought as much but the only shop was boots so slimfast or Atkins :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah thats the pain about the bars you are allowed to have lol, not easily available if your not near an Asda or Tescos

I think you made a very good choice. Carb wise you have done no damage, and for a one off, it's got fab protein, think it just lacks vitamins though, not going to kill you though! ;) well done :D

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

I think you made a very good choice. Carb wise you have done no damage, and for a one off, it's got fab protein, think it just lacks vitamins though, not going to kill you though! ;) well done :D

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

^ This! An Atkins bar isn't going to do you any harm. As Divster said it lacks the vitamins our usual bars have which is why they're not considered to be on program but it is far better than having something off program ;) xx

Don't panic. The exante bar has 23g carb so you should be fine xx

Just noticed how old this thread was. Lol never mind better late than never x

I hate the word "allowed". You are allowed anything you want.

Tsk. I had some atkins snack bars during the first week - they were 11g carbs so I reckoned that if I kept them for the evening "danger points" I'd still be safe if I caved and needed a wee extra.

Thanks all anyway.

Yep chunky I meant allowed with regards to values of the bar compared with values of the usual products in the diet

Back