Am i alone? :-S

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lea, 12 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Lea

Lea Member

Acomplia & Healthy Eating
    Hi everyone, just joined this excellent site but im a little upset cos i feel alone as i cant find anyone really taking Acomplia :cry:
    My doctor prescribed this to me yesterday and took the first pill today and i must admit (not sure if this is just phsycological) but i havent felt half as hungry as usual.

I particularly want to know how long it realistically takes to start working? To be honest i really wanted to go back on Xenical as I started on that about a year ago but had to stop cos i work away and its often not my choice completely what i can eat and im sure you ave all heard about the disgusting problems you can suffer lol
    Anyways any help would be very appreciated :p
    Thanks in advance and good luck to u all - Lea x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. I don't know anyone who has been prescribed acomplia but I am sure your dr will have all the info about the drug.

Let us know how you find it

Irene xx
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  5. Lea

Lea Member

Acomplia & Healthy Eating
    Thanks peeps i will keep u informed! ive gotten up this morning and i havent eaten since 530 yesterday and dont feel hungry - going out all day so gonna force myself to eat something. so lets see how i feel after a few drinks hopefully i wont fancy a chinese lol xXx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.