Am I crazy !!!

debbie12slim

Silver Member
Not been on for a few weeks, feeling quite low but sorted myself out now and hopefully back on track. I came off for about 2 weeks due to my operation last friday. I have gone from a size 20 to a size 16 and have recently bought quite a few items of 1950's inspired clothing all in a 14. I need to be able to get into these by the end of April (shouldn't be a problem :) ) as going away for a long weekend with very good friends who I am hoping to impress with my weight loss. AM I NUTS :) BTW only put on 2lb over the weeks I was off diet.

Not been on for a few weeks, feeling quite low but sorted myself out now and hopefully back on track. I came off for about 2 weeks due to my operation last friday. I have gone from a size 20 to a size 16 and have recently bought quite a few items of 1950's inspired clothing all in a 14. I need to be able to get into these by the end of April (shouldn't be a problem :) ) as going away for a long weekend with very good friends who I am hoping to impress with my weight loss. AM I NUTS :) BTW only put on 2lb over the weeks I was off diet.

Hi Debbie
,I dont think youre nuts! I think a lot of us would do the same truth b told!
Well dne on your loss!
How much weight have u actually lost? How long have u been doing lt?
Im on day 3, feels odd because i thought id waken up feeling dreadful, mind u its only 11.30 lol
still time for it to kick n
I bought the ketostix from my pharmacy and im enjoying them changing colour everytime ive tinkled
I need to lose 5st+ but im taking it day by day
xx Ro

Getting yourself a new wardrobe is the best way to motivate yourself! Especially knowing that you will be able to fit into them very soon :)

Your friends will be absolutely amazed, don't you worry!

:) Thanks Ro, I have lost about 1 and a 1/2 stone, should have been more but with the surgery my path was interupted. Back on track from tonight and feeling very determined. I have a total of 5 stone to lose also which seems so far away at times but I know we can do this. I love the ketostix as well mine should be changing colours on tuesday. It is also great that there seems to be more people on here doing Lipotrim, it makes such a difference when you have the support of others going through the same experience. xx

:) Thanks Ro, I have lost about 1 and a 1/2 stone, should have been more but with the surgery my path was interupted. Back on track from tonight and feeling very determined. I have a total of 5 stone to lose also which seems so far away at times but I know we can do this. I love the ketostix as well mine should be changing colours on tuesday. It is also great that there seems to be more people on here doing Lipotrim, it makes such a difference when you have the support of others going through the same experience. xx

I totally agree that it's great to have somebody else doing it and support each other! My hubby only knows, I'm a bit embarrassed, not really sure why tbh
I think people judge and would say awh she's taken the fast easy way out, yes it's quicker but bloody hard
I love 5st off!! I'm cross it went on but onwards and upwards Girls

My hubby only knows, I'm a bit embarrassed, not really sure why tbh
I think people judge and would say awh she's taken the fast easy way out, yes it's quicker but bloody hard

I had this conversation with a lady at work today. She was absolutely appalled that I was doing LT instead of doing WW or SlimmingWorld that she butted into a conversation I was having with someone else to raise her point. Don't upset easy nowadays but I found this very rude.

People are so quick to judge what they don't understand. Don't feel embarrassed though, the diet we're following is just as valid as any other dietitian approved diet. And it is very, very hard. We gotta be proud :D

How is everyone going on now?xx

Fantastic thank you hun. -2kg this weigh in (should have went to bathroom first pmsl) and been productive on my day off today.

How are you doing? Xx

Fantastic thank you hun. -2kg this weigh in (should have went to bathroom first pmsl) and been productive on my day off today.

How are you doing? Xx
That's brilliant!!!! Isn't that 5lb??
Well done xx

Back