Am i doing something wrong..

first timer

Hi am due to have my 2nd weigh in on Monday and I jumped on scales to find I haven't lost anything!!!! I lost 11lb on my first week and can't believe I've nothing off my scales r the same as the chemist. I've been drinking 2/3 litres of water green tea and having my shakes I've got another 2 stone to drop and sooo gutted feel like giving up cause scales haven't moved.

What to do

DON'T GIVE UP!! You'll probably find that when you get to your weekly weigh in you'll have lost. Don't weigh yourself at home, as you now know, this can be really disheartening or give you false indications. Think of all the hard work you've put in already, why waste that by getting the hump and bailing out?

Sent from my iPad

Thanks just feeling really weak today but will not give up as I def def def want this weight off to feel like myself again. Hopefully in the next 4 /5 weeks I can loose 2stone

yeah I totally agree with danismell, just stick in there... one of the worst things you can do is weigh yourself daily, as water weight can fluctuate between 4-5lbs! A healthy body can only come from a healthy mind and seeing the deception of scales for some of us can certainly break our plan and lead to the continuation of the same... i'd say to you if after your weigh in there hasn't been a change to discuss it with your pharmacist and the LT team but you have done really well on losing 11 lbs in the first week which shows your body is working! keep at it, don't give up as they say the most sucessful time is the first time as if you give up once, there is a danger you may fall into the psychological mindtrap of "oh I gave up once before, I will give up again and do it better the next time" and that type of thinking is self-sabotage and horrible and none of us want that!

Thanks or your encouraging words am going stick at it as oh wants to book a family break for July. So i want to loose as much as possible by the 20th of July how much does anyone think I could loose by then it's a month away? I need to loose 2stone can it be one?

According to the LT mantra they say that in a month women can expect to lose 1st and men 1.5st but it really just depends on how strict you are as if you eat anything now (especially carbs straight away) your body will store the glycerol with 4x the water, so basically you could find yourself putting the 11lbs back on verrry quickly which will be more disheartening than the scales. I would say to you to watch the lipotrim video on youtube again (just search lipotrim) and then try not too pressure yourself too much as you are doing fab and you will loose it all, it's just a time and will power game! All the best to you :)

Thanks I am def not going to eat that's for sure my goal is our family break I've loads to keep me busy and can't wait to get into my clothes think I will start walking hopefully that will help

Back