Am I eating too much? :( - SW Food Diary

abijane02

Hi guys, new to this forum!

Been following SW EE plan for 2 weeks now, I lost 3 pounds the first week, just weighed ourselves today and in the second week I haven't lost anything. I did have many vodka diet cokes on Friday night, some chicken wings in a pub and a piece of cake on Tuesday night but I go to the gym 3-5 times a week for at least an hour a time and work HARD plus I walk everywhere since I don't drive...didn't think that would do too much harm!

Before anyone says anything, I did my own diet for 9 months last year and shed 4.5 stone, from 13st 3.5lb to 8st 12lb in April 2013. I am now 10st 5lb...so I now how a diet works! I was EXTREMELY strict back then, and wasn't eating enough, so now I'm on SW but missing nice food so much! I'm just wondering if you can eat TOO much fruit/free food?

Here's an example of my day

Breakfast
Porridge oats with 175ml 1% milk
1 medium hard boiled egg

Morning Snack
Handful of Strawberries/Handful of Grapes
Satsuma

Lunch
Homemade vegetable soup (potato, parsnip, onion, carrot)
WW Fat Free Toffee Yoghurt

Afternoon Snack
Banana
Apple

Walk to gym - 20 mins
Gym session - treadmill 10 mins run/10 mins walk on incline, crosstrainer for 15 mins, exercise bike 7 mins, rowing machine 5-7 mins, stairmaster 5 mins then do sit ups/planks/crunches on mats for 10-20 mins

Dinner
Chicken with spices or quark
Potatoes baked in fry light
side salad - mixed leaves, tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers, cucumber...
Aldi extra light mayo - 1 syn
Branston pickle - 1 syn
Aldi fat free vanilla yoghurt with chocolate flakes - 1.5 syns
bowl of fruit - strawberries or pineapple or melon or mango or raspberries or mixed!!

9pm/10pm
Options hot chocolate with splash of milk from HexA - 2 syns
Aldi choc and orange cereal bar - 3.5 syns

Total Syns 9 - that's usually the most I have!!

Someone help :( im draining myself with the gym and dieting and its making me miserable!!

Thanks

Last edited:
Back