Attack Am i eating too much??

stephie77

Silver Member
Im on Day 2 of Attack and i have eaten as follows:

Fat Free From Frais with my Oatbran and a slice of roast chicken on the side

A Chicken leg ( no skin) and some ham (fresh off bone, not packet)

Half a portion of Turkey 'chunks' - Fresh from meat counter, just poached in a small amount of water and some curry powder.

1 slice of 'Dukan Meatloaf'

I have also had 1.5 litres of water, coffee and diet coke........

Feels like i havn't stopped eating today.

Nope sounds like your not eating enough! Seriously it's fine, no reason for you to feel hungry so keep up the pure protein element, and just carry on..... It does work!

Thankyou!

I forgot also had 4 'fish sticks' ;-)

Im also finding that i dont want to eat at meal times as im just not hungry....... im eating only when im hungry and then its small but regular every couple of hours... I do train in the gym (weights and cardio)and also teach kickboxing so i need to eat regularly.......im assuming thats ok! x

Looks good but fill ur boots with pure protein, avoid ham as can stall ur weight loss and shop bought prepared meat often has some form of sugar and starch added so be careful, best to cook ur own!!! I learnt this on the road as every bit of chicken I tried to buy had sugar or starch added, even m and s fresh prawns has sugar added- why I ask myself??

Thankyou!

The ham wasnt shop bought, it was sliced directly off the bone - i dont like the packed stuff. :D

Im a bit concerned today as im not hungry at all, I went all the way till 1pm with nothing apart from a coffee and a litre of water, then i had a chicken omelette with some cottage cheese and another half a litre of water and i have just had some pan cooked prawns with garlic,,,,, i havnt had anything else and im not hungry so dont see the point in eating????:confused:

hmmmmmmmm

Thanks
x

Pork (and therefore ham) isn't allowed in the original French version of the diet, although the leanest pork fillet has now been added... so keep an eye on your weight and ham consumption irrespective of whether it's cut off the bone or not. It's a fatty meat.

Unfortunately this diet works best when we eat plentifully. Obviously you mustn't stuff yourself if you're not feeling hungry though but perhaps try to find foods you do fancy. Try to always have your oatbran though which is an integral part of the diet.

I found with this diet i am rarely hungry, but i still eat at mealtimes so that i don't get hungry later. I cook for the family too so I have to do mealtimes.

Check out the diaries, quite a few of us write down what we are eating,so you can see what sort of quantities we eat.

yesterday for instance I had

Porridge with Yogurt
2 Eggs scrambled with half a pack of smoked salmon trimmings.
Dukan Bread toasted with Dukan Lemon Curd on it
More than Half a roast chicken
8 Crabsticks
Third Jelly portion and Pot of Yogurt
3 Cheesecake Muffins
Sweet Omlettes with Lemon Curd

And this morning I lost ¼lb. As each mealtime approaches I am not hungry, but I know that another hour or so down the line i would start to be, so i make my food at the same time as my family.

Little and often is fine. Ham is a subject that comes up often, it does say in the book that we can have thinly sliced ham, but the only way to get it that thin these days tends to be the packets, which then are full of added stuff. I do have them, but not evey day LOL, just once or twice a week, usually cooked with something.

You'll soon get into a rhythm with the diet, good luck x

Back