Am I in ketosis yet?

~Angel~

My inspiration below :)
Today is day 4, yesterday I tested & the stick came up a baby pink. Today it is a bit darker but not "rosy pink" as my consultant said.

I don't feel any different today, bit of a headache - but not as bad as yesterday midday - then I felt shakey, sore head & a ringing in my ears.

:confused:

I gave up with sticks, its day 13 for me, 100% on SS and the tests varied from day to day despite me sticking 100% to plan. I know I'm in Ketosis so have thrown the sticks away. Quite surprised by how unreliable they can be x

I can't get the sticks, local chemist don't stock them, said they're too expensive and boots and another chemist said they can only order them, gave up then!

mrsf

I got mine for £4.49 from a local boots store but they were a waste of money x

I have never bothered with those sticks but i reckon i only got into ketosis on day 6 (due to massive carb binge leading up to CD) thats when i had the dry horrible taste in mouth and no more hunger pangs.

from someone who isn't following her own advice - forget about the sticks - stick to it 100% and you will be in ketosis ;-)

Never bothered with the sticks.

I'll second, no, third, no... anyway - that you don't need ketostix.

But for the record, any shade of pink means you're in ketosis, and light pink is just as good as dark pink (you aren't more in ketosis if it's darker). As I think Starlight once wrote here, being in ketosis is a bit like being pregnant - you're either pregnant or you aren't... you're either in ketosis or you aren't.

And it looks like you are. :) Congratulations. :D

Back