Am I on the right amount of points

cherrysabs

I am 31 years old,female

5ft 4 & 14st

I have been pointing at 31 but im getting really bad results each week so want to be sure im on the right points per day.

I pointed you as 30 so you was very close .. how long have you been doing ww and whats your losses been like? .. do you eat all your pp as it helps alot if you eat them all, also do you use your extra 49 pp? i mainly use mine on my weigh in day as thats also my treat day, but others spread them out durring the week .. another thing is, make sure you write down what you eat, as guess work can be totaly wrong, ive gussed in the past and have gone over my points badly ... good luck on your weigh loss journey :)

Ahh ok so ive been totally wrong eek! thank you for correcting me.

My weight loss has been ok just seems the last month or so im losing a lb one week then gaining it the next then losing it back and so on :cry:

Ive lost over a stone since starting so Ccant complain im just getting seriously fustrated because its my sisters wedding in 8 weeks and really wanted to have shifted 2 stone for it.
I do usually eat my points per day and save my weeklies for a treat at the weekend but maybe cause ive been pointing at 31 thats why im having probs??

Back