Total Solution I am really doing this

Hello ladies, well I'm liking the energy here! well, my day went pretty fast -
stayed forever getting my massage - actually she told me I have more skin than fat really :eek: - i know I have to do something about it, but dang, i didn't realize it was that much!
came home and had first meal around 3pm (yogurt bar)
then ran around doing stuff for the kids
came home and had oatmeal, have had my water for the day!
I'm not hungry so that's a good thing I started today, not even the shadow of a headache lurking - so I'll take it!

I am not a lady btw lol, but tbh you have to be full of energy and pass it onto others, and words can lift a person like no other

Had a bit of my stollen bar with black coffee earlier

Going to read in abit after the football

What plan are you on @enlightenme2

okaaaay!!! Sorry Ken! :oops: Should have seen the name - but I was so drawn by "the money team" :)
So I'm on Exante total solution plan - and I'm proud to say that this is day 2 100%

I'd plan to go easy yesterday, but I wasn't hungry so i thought why not just jump back in full speed ahead?
the skydiving bit sort of liberated something I feel
So water has been good, products eaten... I did wake up with a bit of a headache, but that's all over now - my aim is to finish the week lower than when I left - I can dream right?

I have to start running again so I may pick up again tomorrow - I'd planned on it this morning but it rained so that plan was nixed. I think I need a plan B for those rainy days, not excuses! maybe will pick up jillian michaels sessions again

Anyway have a great Sunday evening and let's start the week STRONG! :character00116:

Yeah when it rains alot of people do make excuses, but you can always invest in some resistance bands or dumb bells and work out at home :) using youtube tutorial videos for guidance :)

Yeah right now i am having 2 shakes and one of my shakeology sachets, so in a way could say i am doing TS 100%, and working out doing Insanity home workout program it is intense but great

I am sure we will be fine all the way through, and i believe come January/February we will be adding our before and afters to the inspirational pictures thread

lets reach our goals, and no body will stop us reaching and exceeding our goals

Yeah when it rains alot of people do make excuses, but you can always invest in some resistance bands or dumb bells and work out at home :) using youtube tutorial videos for guidance :)

Yeah right now i am having 2 shakes and one of my shakeology sachets, so in a way could say i am doing TS 100%, and working out doing Insanity home workout program it is intense but great

I am sure we will be fine all the way through, and i believe come January/February we will be adding our before and afters to the inspirational pictures thread

lets reach our goals, and no body will stop us reaching and exceeding our goals

My brother works out to the insanity program - he's gotten in super shape! He works from home now due to a work-related incident - he got a bad back and started gaining weight. But that doesn't stop him from working out... he does yoga as well so he doesn't have to take as many meds as they tried to push on him. As he's the sole carer of his son, I admire the dedication i-he puts into this to be as healthy as possible and a great role model for his little one.

I have a home gym, but I have to admit to preferring the great outdoors - yet I don't have any excuse for not working out - my husband has a personal trainer who will happily train me, I think up until now I lacked the motivation. But I'm working on it :D The benefits I get from exercising far outweigh the negatives, but it's like dieting, you can have all the tools in the world, until that lightbulb moment happens, nothing will work!

Anyway, just had my first meal and I'm about to head out to the office.
Hope everyone is doing great

My brother works out to the insanity program - he's gotten in super shape! He works from home now due to a work-related incident - he got a bad back and started gaining weight. But that doesn't stop him from working out... he does yoga as well so he doesn't have to take as many meds as they tried to push on him. As he's the sole carer of his son, I admire the dedication i-he puts into this to be as healthy as possible and a great role model for his little one.

I have a home gym, but I have to admit to preferring the great outdoors - yet I don't have any excuse for not working out - my husband has a personal trainer who will happily train me, I think up until now I lacked the motivation. But I'm working on it :D The benefits I get from exercising far outweigh the negatives, but it's like dieting, you can have all the tools in the world, until that lightbulb moment happens, nothing will work!

Anyway, just had my first meal and I'm about to head out to the office.
Hope everyone is doing great

Yeah the Insanity program is intense but great and now they have a few like 22 minute hard corps and t25, both less then half hour and great, I have only been doing Insanity for a couple weeks but is fun, I just want to turn my life around for the better and am sure we will all smash it

Well, just had my body fat analyzed and boy was it scary, I've been losing a lot more muscle mass than I thought - Up until Thursday I was 100%, but Friday I decided to incorporate a serious exercise program as well as a drastic body overhaul (i.e. Jillian Michaels my go to muscle building fat reducer).
There are 18 days left in november and 25 more until Christmas, absolutely enough to do the 30 day body shred program as well as my running. It gives me wiggle room to not do it everyday if I run in some problems or fatigue, but my plan is to do it every day for a month

So far I've done 2 out of 30 sessions and ran 12kms (8 yesterday, 4 today). I'm in pain, but I know that by midweek, I will be a lot better. I've scheduled 3 massages next week, so my muscles should recup quickly.
Dietwise, I am moving up to the flexi solution/man plan @ around 1200 calories as I need to build up muscles and need to up my protein intake.

This has given me the motivation to keep going... Nothing like a little shake up to start revving the metabolism again. I know there will be a little weight gain in the beginning, but I will measure as well so as not to become obsessed with the numbers.

How is everyone else doing?

Well, had a bar for breakfast before working out
Had my meal at lunch - tuna salad
soup in the afternoon and curry tonight

Feeling much better on this plan!

yeah with a VLCD you will always likely lose muscle mass aswell, i am sure you will be fine

tuna salad cannot beat a little tuna :)

Glad you are feeling better on the man/flexi plan, and am sure you will hit goal soon :)

Again, had a bar this am but after my workout and before my run - worked out well.

Will have a tuna salad for lunch (tuna and cucumbers are just 2 of my most favorite foods in the world, dieting or not! it never dies down) before heading off to work. It will be a long day tonight as we are heading into the xmas season, so slammed with meetings.

I will eat dinner late today so I'd love to plan beforehand.

Sounds like your on the home run now Elm2 - its better now to get to the end upping your calorie intake with exercise. That's what I'll do eventually - and am aware I'll be losing muscle mass on the VLCD, but have a lot more 'FAT' to get rid of before I overly worry about that. If I go a bit quiet for a while, don't worry (coz I know you like to keep in touch with folks) - it's just there's a lot of family stuff I'm having to handle at the mo and it's taking all my attention. I've had to swop to one of STW's 'with meal' plans because I'm feeling quite fatigued lately with all the goings on. But the weight is going - even if a lot slower than I would ideally like.

Anyways - keep at it and I'll be checking on your progress :D

Thanks BlackCat, yes - it makes sense for me to introduce strength training and endurance... I dont want to be the skinny fat lady. I'd rather be the overweight strong lady if that makes sense. My clothes fit better when I lift weights anyway, less jiggly parts. :rolleyes: I'm not overly hungry either, so to me I feel like I'm in the zone where I should be.

The body does have its own brain - on Sunday there wasn't a single spot where I wasn't achy. Today, nada, zilch! I feel a little tired, but I'll take it - the minute my head hits that pillow i'm gone.
Oh and I lost 2kgs since last weigh in yesterday, which is good because on Sunday I was 2.5kgs up (water from working out I think). So yay I'm happy, now if I could just tip it slightly, I'll be out of the 3 digits and I'll be doing the happy dance. I just need to be wary of what I'm doing and not using it to eat more than what's allowed.

Anyway folks, good luck to all - and BlackCat especially if you're braving family matters.

Wow, I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since my last post. Been traveling and it's wreaked havoc on the diet but a good thing is, I'm still exercising! So its 3lbs up from last weigh in I think, but I'm not letting it get to me - I'm currently eating 1400 calories, so I'm not complaining. I'll try to do another last round of Exante starting this weekend, I just want to see 99kgs before the end of the year! - my wish I can do this

I haven't been keeping my diary updated as much as I should have. It's a bit hard with the holiday season, traveling and well exercising :D

Weight wise
, I'm still not out of the 3 digits yet, but not feeling overly stressed about it. I've joined a challenge on MFP which encourages you to weigh daily and track your feelings about it - I've become less dependent on the number, but have learned to apprehend more about what it is made up of... for instance,
did I eat more sodium (overtime I eat out), was Dehydrated, tired, the workouts also make me retain water etc. Weighing is slowly becoming a non evil, just observatory tool in this journey.

Foodwise
, I'm doing 2 packs and a full meal. I noticed that I lost more weight on the days I wasting at 1500 than those under. It's a lot of work (time consuming actually) to track your calories! I noticed that the things I like aren't very calorie dense, and it takes an insane amount of food to hit 1500 goal
example: a 3 egg white omelette with ham, bell peppers, onion and some cheese is just about20 calories more than Exante bar - I am way fuller, but I don't hit the macronutrients
Same with tuna cucumber salad with greek yogurt dressing (my favorite as you know if you follow my diary)...
and with all that, it's hard to fit in 3l of water!

Exercisewise I clocked in an insane amount of Kms running this last month and I kept up with Jillian. It's getting so cold that I may slow down the running, but I need to keep up with the exercising especially with the holidays

Dresswise I'm fitting into my 14s (big deal for me) very comfortably, I have to do something about the jiggles though!

I have 8 birthdays coming up!- (one today), plus the xmas holidays, and traveling between xmas and new year. I don't really enjoy this time of the year, I always feel so rushed, fall off the wagon from Thanksgiving on - not this time! :cool:

We went to NYC for a 4 day stint - gaahh it was cold! Enjoyed Thanksgiving and Black Friday - the shopping was insane (epic fail on reigning in the spending)
We leave for Rome tonight - big 45 bday bash for my SIL, and I'm sure I'll be hitting the stores as well (how can I not!!)
Paris next week for work :rolleyes: (I need to leave my wallet home) and kids will join me for the weekend (the gorgeous christmas window displays - a must see!)
Husband's bday - leave for his parents' - another weekend

OK enough! I'm already hyper ventilating here...

This forum is too quiet! I really thought we'd get going before the holiday season - WHERE IS EVERYONE??

Hello! Just catching up on your diary. I'm back with you.... keep me back on it please!!!
Hope all is good with you.

Laura :)

OK will do! I'm back from my inlaws - I was hit by a carrot cake (treacherous) right before I leaving and I was left feeling guilty. Not only do I hate feeling that way, but I don't even like cake! this is despair of my bad habits taking over. :(
:eatdrink023:

Hi Laura, Just too many travels these days - racking up mileage.
I hope I won't have retained too much water - it falsifies those numbers on the scale and then I start doing weird things - like being a little too curious about what's in the fridge!
:eek:

Well last weekend was my husband's bday - so another bash! but I'm doing good with exercise, so its offsetting the calories a little (still registered a 5lb gain over the weekend!). I'll see what the scale says tomorrow... and I'll start from there

Back