Total Solution I am really doing this

hey well done, I am on week 6 exante and the weight is coming off so slowly it is depressing, I just need a big 4 pound loss and hope to get it this week.

Hi everyone, I'm back after a huge hiatus - family problems, work disillusionment and life in general took a toll on my willpower. I'm back now - I really don't want to stack on more health problems and I really feel that a VLCD will help make a difference in my life choices - at least put the snacking on hold.
If I could say something positive that has come out of this mini life crisis is that I've stopped drinking. I found that it really didn't help with the clarity/ lack of willpower in healthy food choices and honestly the general feeling after a night "relaxing" is just not worth it!

So I'm back at a huge 114.2 kg, I need to get to 80 to start feeling healthy again

So here's to day 1 of TS

WOW, so this was a post 2 years ago. CANNOT believe it, this is why diaries are SO necessary on these important journeys!
I'd like to say I'm on my way to recovery, but I'm not there yet.
Where I am though, is a completely clean headspace

Family problems? Solved, well solving - asked my husband for a separation since it seems when I married him I married the entire family. As my mother in law's behaviour does me nor my kids (nor my husband for that matter, but that's his problem, not mine) any good, I've decided to move from that space.

Work? Sold my shares of the company and taking a breather to see where life takes me

Alcohol? - Cut it out completely, don't ever feel the need for it anymore, and that's such a big one for me as I was using it to numb my feelings

Food? This is my last challenge and I am here to finish it once and for all, and I don't want to put the snacking on hold, I want to cut it out of my life - it serves me no purpose whatsoever.

It feels great y'all! I already feel 100lbs lighter getting rid of all the stuff weighing me down. Great and huge stuff ahead, I know it ;)

So this is me on day 4 and I feel great, did have a stomach bug caught from my daughter day 2, but aside from that nothing. No headaches, no carb withdrawals and a bucket full of determination.

Hey!! Wow, a lot has happened! Seems like you have came out the other side and i’m glad you are feeling great... send me some of your positive vibes! I am also back on it... Keep me posted on how your doing! 😊

Hi Laura! Wow, long tine no hear!
I am sending you waterfalls of positive vibes because we need to get this done like something off a checklist. Something you tick off and never look back at.

My head is in the right place, I am turning down the thoughts about food by positive thinking (I choose not to eat off plan, not try to make excuses as to why i should make exceptions), and I know I will continue down this path because things are clicking!
Have a great weekend Laura, and everyone else as well

Yes long time no chat indeed!! Thank you for the positive vibes - I have caught them!! I'm on a mission!!

Great to hear things are clicking, I am getting myself into the same mindset. Started this week, but haven't weighed myself yet. Will weigh in on Monday I think and stick to that. I don't want to get too obsessed with the scales!!

Have a good weekend, great to hear you are doing so well.

Laura :)

I’m weighing on Tuesday as that’s the day I started. Doesn’t really matter when really, but I’ve done the Sunday weighin where then I’d eat... the Monday weigh-in then I’d say I have all week to catch up from Monday splurge... and finally Friday weigh-ins ... those were the absolute worse!!
So no scale hopping because right now it doesn’t matter it’s the start and I’m really trying to master the « number doesn’t define me » mindset
Hope everyone has a great Sunday... off to read some diaries

Yes long time no chat indeed!! Thank you for the positive vibes - I have caught them!! I'm on a mission!!

Great to hear things are clicking, I am getting myself into the same mindset. Started this week, but haven't weighed myself yet. Will weigh in on Monday I think and stick to that. I don't want to get too obsessed with the scales!!

Have a good weekend, great to hear you are doing so well.

Laura :)

How are you doing Laura? I've just received the vegan packs and I'm very curious as I'm lactose intolerant, so I will see how these fare taste wise!

All good with me, so glad to have got the first week under my belt, thats the hardest. My headaches are gone and i have loads more energy. How are you doing? Let me know how the Vegan shakes are, I might order some next time if they are any good!

Have a good day!

Hey everyone, been travelling a bit through Spain and boy is the bloat back! I did IF during my time there as I felt breakfast was just completely unecessary. However, the salt intake was higher than I'm used to, and having the food catered at lunch and restaurant (tapas, tapas and more tapas) took its toll on me. So I'm back slowly getting back to Exante.. The only way is down and that is my intention!

Laura, how are you doing now that you've had another full week under your belt?

Back at it... so I still have those 8lbs cannot believe it... it’s not fat I refuse to believe it - I still haven’t had my period but I feel it weighing me down and hurting my lower back...
so I bought yogurt packs... either I don’t buy enough, either I buy too much. These packs are sooooo salty good grief, not sure I should have bought so many. Will have to eat one everyday for the next 21 days :rant:

Haven't posted much as I'm incredibly busy, with in itself is very good to stay on track with the diet. Sunday is mother's day, so I'll be taking dinner off. I'll weigh myself sunday morning so as not to create any "false" frustrations. It's just a number and i don't want to be bothered by that detail come Monday morning

Hey everyone, been travelling a bit through Spain and boy is the bloat back! I did IF during my time there as I felt breakfast was just completely unecessary. However, the salt intake was higher than I'm used to, and having the food catered at lunch and restaurant (tapas, tapas and more tapas) took its toll on me. So I'm back slowly getting back to Exante.. The only way is down and that is my intention!

Laura, how are you doing now that you've had another full week under your belt?

Hi - Yes first 10 days were fine and I was fully on plan and dropped a few kilos. However the last fortnight has been harder as I have had loads of social things going on, so I managed to stay in plan for breakfast and lunch and sensible dinner choices but there has been the odd glass of Wine!!

I need to get back to TS and back in plan fully which means I’ll need to be unsociable for a while until I start to see more of a difference! I don’t think I have put any of the kilos back on that I lost but I haven’t lost any more. I am back on it today and will get back on the scales tomorrow.

How are you getting along? Is all good? Xx

Hello everyone, I'm still here, just crazy busy. I've adapted the plan to suit my lifestyle rather than the other way around and it's unblocked my head. I no longer refuse lunch dates, which beforehand used to be a no-no. I eat bars primarily and once in a while the vegan shakes, i have the yogurts which i really don't like except for the original breakfast muesli - it's just the pain due to my lactose intolerance gets out of control if i forget to take the meds, so I tends to avoid them.

I'm much more relaxed, I weigh myself once a week - don't really have time for much more and no longer live in drama. I'll get there when I get there and I think my mind is realizing this and no longer objecting. I no longer consider myself having cheats and it's so much easier!
I'm "cleaning" up my life as well and I think, like all major decisions, it helps when you try to be in "truth" with yourself - my body is just getting rid of the extra load i'd put on myself.

So that's it for me, it's officially summer now and i hope it will be a great one!

Good Morning elm2 - hope your summer has gone well and life is good :)

I'm back onto the forum, having been absent since January. I should have stayed on, of course, to keep on track - but I didn't. I had achieved a good weightloss and was 'on track' - but then it all went a bit pear-shaped. Oh well, life happens. I've now had a good talk to myself and realise I cannot let the 'slide' continue. I've regained 2 stone of my original weightloss this year and so I need to re-focus and lose that 2, plus another 4 within the next 14 months. My new goal is January 2020, a milestone birthday and one I intend to celebrate. It's doable, as long as I keep that end-date in my head and stick to my guns.

I need to catch up on your diary, but glad to read your last post suggests you are attacking this in a more relaxed way and living your life the way you want to. Not sure when you might read this - but as and when you do - this is BC wishing you well :D

Hi Blackcat,
of course Im reading this..everyday I have my breakfast jam bar
helps me set the course for the day. I have 2 stones left to lose.... I need to be aggressive about it so i can move onto maintenance mode

Back